It's been a year since I heard those life changing words. Not a day goes by that I don't recall that day. I replay the questions from friends and family as I told them about the diagnosis and I still wonder how. There are so many people that supported me and I realize I will never be able to thank them. From the friends, who never let it stop our crazy shopping sprees or talks to the moms who really became like family when they jumped in to help without my ever speaking a word. I look back at the wonderful women that I have met in this journey and smile. I was welcomed into a sorority without applying and with a color that I really don't like.
Today, as I continue to tell Triple Negative Breast Cancer to Kiss My A$$, I ask you to consider making a donation to support Pink Ribbon Stilettos as we strive to strut Out Breast Cancer. No donation is too small and it will all go where it is needed most.
My mission is to continue to support breast cancer thrivers so they know that no one fights alone.
- Celebrate Global Running Day and Black Music Month with a special runDisney Playlist
- What Covid taught us about Infectious Disease Awareness Training- Scholarships Available
- 12 Amazing Physical Self-Care Ideas
- How to Take Care of Your Mental Health as a Mom
- How to Kickstart Your Daily Self Care Routine?
- No Peloton, No Problem: 7 Budget-Friendly Workout Tools You’ll Want To Use Everyday
- Hey Brown Girl, Don’t Let Eczema Stop You
- A Clear Message From Concussion
- Fit for the Week #FitNFab
- #FitNFab- Getting Started
- Meet My New Guy
- I'm RadioActive