Imagine having an interview with nothing to wear. There are thousands of women who find themselves in this situation everyday but lucky for them the Career Wardrobe exist. For the past 18 years, the Career Wardrobe has helped to empower women as they transition to work. This is partly done by their premier fundraising event, A Perfect Fit: Empowering 18 Fashion Show &Fundraiser will be held Thursday, June 5, 2014 from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Crystal Tea Room, 100 E. Penn Square in Philadelphia.
This signature event raises money to not only provide professional clothing for women in need but they also offer great programming such as resume writing and interviewing skills.
Don't miss the opportunity to make a difference in the life of a woman in need. Buy your ticket today as the event will sell out quickly. Click here to purchase.
- Foodies Unite! Crave Montco is Back and it all looks delicious
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Earth Day and Help Preserve Our Planet
- Philadelphia Flower Show Preview: What to Expect
- Disney Dreamers Academy Day Two: Discover the Possibilities
- Kelly Rowland Serves as Ambassador for Disney Dreamers Academy
- 20 WAYS TO CELEBRATE VALENTINE’S DAY WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK
- Turning Valentine's Day into Galentine's Day
- Disney Dreamers Academy Returns in Person for 2022 and Celebrates 15 years!
- Philadelphia based Franklin Institute Breaks World Record
- Let Comcast Help Ease Pandemic Stress
- Birthday Ideas during Covid-19 Pandemic
- How to Deal with The New SAT- A Cheat Sheet