As the weather gets colder, I am always excited because it means that the holidays are not far behind. Thanksgiving always will be my favorite as it is when the entire family attempts to gather and start the season off right.
Not to brag but my family can really “throw down” in the kitchen which is why everyone looks forward to this feast all year. Once the food list, goes out the memories start to flood your mind. I love that there is something for everyone to fall in love with. I am a picky eater and the wide variety of tasty eats are a plus for me. I always pick the easiest meal:) This year with the help of Grape Nuts® I was able to create something yummy and healthy.
You can't pick them so why not just love them. I have a large family and love every minute of it. We don't always get along but in the end we have a great time together. Most of us travel hours to spend those four days together.
Getting everyone to activities can be a chore because some use vacation days and literally want to eat and sleep. I can truly relate but we have to get out and work off that food. The agenda always includes a walk on the beach, a movie and some other outing. This year we actually had three which explains why I didn't feel like I slept at all. The bowling and skating night was a huge success.
As always I had the perfect combination and was so happy that everyone enjoyed the snack. The recipe is so simple that I let my kids make it.
-Heat on low with cinanmon
-Add whipped topping
-Grape Nuts (Lucky you there is a coupon)
While you're celebrating don't forget to Enter the Sing Sweepstakes for a chance to win the $100,000 grand prize plus the chance to instantly win lots of prizes including movie tickets, speakers and more.
- Simple Strategies to Make 2023 Your Best Year Yet!
- Le Dîner en Blanc Painted Atlantic City White and Philly is Next!
- Start Your Holiday Shopping Now & Win $100
- Happy World Kindness Day
- Meal Plan Tips for Busy Moms
- Pretty In Pink- Finding Joy in the Midst of Breast Cancer
- Disney Dreamers Academy has Gone Virtual
- Disney Dreamers Academy Applications Deadline Fast Approaching
- Your Guide to the Best Walking Shoes for a Visit to Washington DC
- Old Navy and Back to School
- Tradewinds & Jimmy Buffett A Perfect Combination
- Make New Friends…Girl Scout Camp