It's no secret that the new Star Wars Film, Rogue One is preparing to hits theaters December 16, 2016. I have never really been a Star Wars fan but my family is and I promised I would attend the showing. My son cringed when I explained that all I knew was Princess Leia, Luke Skywalter and R2D2. Mind you, I have no clue what their roles are but I dare not tell him. I did promise that I would not embarass them in the movies by asking too many questions.
ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY,is the first of the Star Wars standalone films from Lucasfilms, and an all-new epic adventure. In a time of conflict, a group of unlikely heroes band together on a mission to steal the plans to the Death Star, the Empire’s ultimate weapon of destruction. This key event in the Star Wars timeline brings together ordinary people who choose to do extraordinary things, and in doing so, become part of something greater than themselves.
Disclosure: This post was sponsored as part of a campaign with #FiosPhilly. All opinions belong to us.
- Review: A Soldier's Play Tackles Difficult Conversations
- Philadelphia Flower Show- What to Expect
- A Soldier's Play Hits Philadelphia
- FringeArts Announces Full Details for 2022 Philadelphia Fringe Festival
- The Philadelphia Zoo Lets You Get Up Close and Personal with the Giraffes
- Fire Safety Tips Every Family Needs and FREE Tickets to see “Playing with Fire”
- Marvel Universe of Heroes Takes over Philadelphia
- Marlon Wayans is a Sextuplet
- Calypso Springs- Six Flags Great Adventure
- There is Nothing “Little” about Marsai Martin
- A Chat with the Village Star Jerod Haynes
- Happy 20th UniverSoul Circus