The secret to achieving these coveted looks at home only takes one, easy-to-use tool. Celebrity hairstylist Sarah Potempa shows you how to get-the-look with the new BEACHWAVER S1 rotating curling iron.
Naomi Watts stunned on Sunday’s red carpet in a beaded Armani Privé gown. Her blonde, textured lob swept her shoulders and her berry lips added a pop of color.
Here’s how to get her glamourous, loose waves: · Step 1: Apply a volumizing product to damp hair.
· Step 2. Loosely blow dry while twisting pieces away from the face to add texture.
· Step 3. Then use the new SARAHPOTEMPA BEACHWAVER S1 rotating curling iron to add some waves to your hair — just leave the bottom 2 inches of your hair out of the curling iron when you clamp it around your strands to create bends and added dimension to your hair.
· Step 4. Spray flexible hairspray all over to give definition in the hair.
Voluminous, Bouncy Waves
Keira Knightley glowed in her flowing Valentino gown with delicate floral embroidery. She topped off her hair with a dainty headband and added Chanel jewels to complete her look
Here’s how to score her ethereal style:
· Step 1: Start by using a setting mousse and flip hair to one side and scrunch up with the towel to get the natural wave pattern started.
· Step 2: Loosely twist hair away from face on both sides and into 3 + buns (based on how tight you want the waves).
· Step 3: To complete the look once dry, use the new SARAHPOTEMPA BEACHWAVER S1 rotating curling iron to enhance the wave pattern and add a more “polished” look.
· Step 4: Finish with a lightweight hairspray to keep your style intact day to night.
Giuliana Rancic showed off her brand new red hair makeover and retro waves on the red carpet. Keeping with the theme, she also wore scarlet lipstick to go with her figure-flattering, gown by Mireille Dagher.
Here’s how to rock her retro inspired waves: · Step 1: Create a deep side part.
· Step 2: Divide hair into three sections: Left, Right and Back.
· Step 3: Select a 1-inch piece of hair, clamp the hair all the way and the bottom and start the rotation with the new SARAHPOTEMPA BEACHWAVER S1 rotating curling iron. Be sure to keep the hair in the same spot on the barrel, as you want to create a tight curl.
· Step 4: Release hair and clip the curl with a metal duckbill clip. Repeat this and continue to curl 1-inch sections.
· Step 5: Allow the curls to cool.
· Step 6: Remove clips, spray a lightweight working spray onto your brush and brush the curls into shape.
Price: $129 Availability: Exclusively at ULTA & ULTA.com
About the SARAHPOTEMPA BEACHWAVER S1Rotate your way to perfect waves! Now, with an arrow button and a fast/slow speed switch, the S1 is even easier to use. A new home button gives you the ability to reset the clamp at the start position for easy styling. With the new BEACHWAVER S1, you can create three different styles including defined curls, loose beachy waves and glam waves. This ceramic, rotating curling iron provides easy, quality waves in minutes!