I was flabbergasted when the memes and twitter post flooded the internet with reasons why you should not see Annie. My family and 6 other families took over the Movie Tavern on a bright Saturday morning excited to see it. The original debuted in 1982 and it was definitely time for a remake.
- From the time it started to the end, we were singing and laughing. It was a light movie with lots of teachable moments.
- Embrace who you are and don't let the “things” of the world define you.
- Money is great to have but it can't buy happiness.
- Follow your dreams
My daughter loved that Annie, Quvenzhane Wallis, looked like her and even wanted to rock the same hair style.
It was also a great chance for us to rock our matching Gotta Flurt shoes which have now been renamed the Annie shoes.
Thanks to KidzVuz she received a stuffed Sandy, Annie's dog and she joined her at the theater.
What were your thoughts of the movie and the soundtrack?
- Review: A Soldier's Play Tackles Difficult Conversations
- Philadelphia Flower Show- What to Expect
- A Soldier's Play Hits Philadelphia
- Free Passes for Philadelphia She Said Movie Screening
- Annie Musical Heads to Philadelphia
- FringeArts Announces Full Details for 2022 Philadelphia Fringe Festival
- Is Issa Rae's New Movie The Photograph, Love Jones for Millennials?
- Black and Blue Film Review
- Marvel Universe of Heroes Takes over Philadelphia
- The Royal Treatment of the Cinderella DVD plus a Mommy Makeover
- Full Length Aladdin Trailer has Everyone Singing
- America's Birthday with Kidz Bop Kids