I know I am late but I think I secretly wanted to hold on to 2015. Nothing noteworthy happened but I just don't think I was ready but time waits for no one. I don't subscribe to resolutions as I believe the “new year” for me really begins in September when the kids return to school. The lazy days of summer are over and the hustle begins.
My holiday break was short but I enjoyed the time with family and friends. I'm not big on making resolutions but I do feel that you should approach each new year with a sense of newness. History has shown us that 50% of resolutions are thrown out of the window by this point and 9 out of 10 quite by March. The idea of being a quitter doesn't sit well with me so I've decided to get One Word for the Year.
There is a word meant for you and when you find it, live it, and share it, your life will become more rewarding and exciting than ever. 2016 is going to be a life-changing year as I allow this word to reveal my true-self and strengthen me. My hope is that this one word, will give me clarity and an increase sense of passion and purpose that every life needs. Will you join me on this journey?
- Foodies Unite! Crave Montco is Back and it all looks delicious
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Earth Day and Help Preserve Our Planet
- Philadelphia Flower Show Preview: What to Expect
- Kelly Rowland Serves as Ambassador for Disney Dreamers Academy
- 20 WAYS TO CELEBRATE VALENTINE’S DAY WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK
- Turning Valentine's Day into Galentine's Day
- Tabitha Brown + Essence Magazine
- Philadelphia based Franklin Institute Breaks World Record
- Let Comcast Help Ease Pandemic Stress
- Planning a Teen Party with Razor Scooter Obstacle Course and Giveaway
- Juneteenth: Everything you Need to Know and How to Celebrate
- Sofia Vergara and the Ninja Coffee Bar