Lupita Nyong’o illuminated the Oscar’s Red Carpet in a white pearl embroidered Calvin Klein dress and naturally soft ‘do to match. Smooth ‘N Shine celebrity hairstylist Larry Sims worked his magic to create tiny, individual ringlets to complement the artistry and technical beadwork of the dress.
“We went for a classic, more rounded look that played off the pearls and texture of her dress, avoiding asymmetric, angular lines and edges.”
- Dampen hair with a warm towel to soften the texture
- Apply Smooth ‘N Shine Smooth Olive & Tea Tree RevivOil Wrap & Set Mousse paired with Smooth ‘N Shine Argan Power 10 Styling Gel to create tiny ringlets with a small rattail comb throughout the whole head, starting at the nape of neck and moving to the front
- Attached hooded dryer for 30 minutes or until hair is dry
- Once completely dry, take a large tooth bone comb and lift the ringlets to break up the texture for added volume
- Liberally spray Smooth ‘N Shine Instant Repair Spray-On Polisher for added shine and smooth out any fly-aways and frizzies
($2.99; Wal-Mart) is a versatile non-aerosol wrap and set mousse that renews wet or dry hair with moisture, giving you the hold you want without the heaviness. Balanced by the moisturizing benefits of olive oil and the stimulating feel of tea tree oil, lightweight it provides conditioning, hold and outstanding shine.
($3.99; Wal-mart) gives you all-day hold while moisturizing and conditioning your hair for added shine. 10 Benefits in One Simple Step: Blow dry protection; Added shine; Conditioning; Alluring scent; Anti-frizz; Nourishing; Smoothing; Seals split ends; UV protection; Taming.
($4.99; Wal-mart) A light-weight spray-on hair polisher that instantly creates a shiny, glossy and smooth finished style. The advanced polishing formula instantly creates intense shine while it detangles and smoothes frizzies, split-ends and fly-aways. Conditions damaged hair to help prevent future breakage.
Products are available at Walmart and Amazon.
Disclosure: Post contains affiliate links