Chrissy Teigen wowed the crowd on the Red Carpet! It was classic Hollywood glamour meets sexy and sophisticed. The golden cascading waves created by Macadamia Professional International Creative Director and Celebrity Stylist Giannandrea. Here's how you can try it at home.
1. Apply Macadamia Professional Foaming Volumizer ($25) to wet hair and blow dry large sections with a round brush to amplify volume.
2. Create a deep side part and wrap small sections around a 1-inch curling iron.
3. Brush hair downward to slightly relax the waves, spraying each section with Macadamia Control Working Spray ($23).
4. Using hands, run a quarter-sized amount of Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Treatment ($39.95) through the length of the hair to increase shine.
5. Brush the hair again and mist the Control Working Spray once more to set your hair.
Macadamia Professional Foaming Volumizer is a whipped, airy mousse that gives hair ̶of all textures long lasting, feather light body, lift and exceptional shine. With a Control Factor of 1, Foaming Volumizer helps condition and detangle hair prior to styling with no residue build-up and heat protection.
Macadamia Control Working Spray ensures long lasting control that still allows for restyling throughout the day. Resistant to humidity and free from nasty build-up, Control Working Spray contains Omega 3, 5, and 7 and renews and rejuvenates dry, damaged and color-treated hair by imparting healthy shine, bounce and manageability.
Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Treatment, infused with the Macadamia and Argan PRO OIL COMPLEX blend, is a non-greasy, hydrating oil that instantly absorbs into the hair and scalp infusing moisture, softness, protection and shine. It contains Vitamin E, which hydrates and provides intense nourishment leaving Medium – Coarse hair textures defrizzed and ultra smooth. It reduces blow dry time and provides natural UV protection.
Not certain you want to commit. You can buy sample sizes and try it out.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links