Spring arrives in 26 days! Are you ready?
I'm ready to say good bye to this cold weather but I need to get my body right before I shed these clothes . I was thrilled to be ask to join the LeBootCamp Diet. With the latest book scheduled for release in April, Valeri Orsoni, the international healthy living coach has been helping millions in 38 countries with living a better life and now she can help you. Her approach to weight loss is no guilt or excuses. This is no ordinary boot camp as it includes four pillars (gourmet nutrition, easy fitness, motivation, stress and sleep management) and four principles (NO forbidden foods, body-cleansing, alkaline-balancing, sugar-management) to guide me through the weight loss program with ease. I am not a diet person but I believe in this one as I believe it will be life changing.
LeBootCamp Diet works in four phases:
Detox: Two weeks of food designed to feed your body antioxidants, eliminate toxins, and boost your energy.
Cleanse your body!
What you will achieve: Weight loss, energy, healthy skin
Attack: Shed stubborn pounds with a new routine of healthy life habits, balancing easy exercises with delicious, light recipes to achieve a healthy, ideal weight.
What you will achieve: Stubborn pounds are eliminated, cellulite is reduced, body is toned
Booster: 7 days of renewal after you reach the end of a benchmark, whenever you feel the need to start fresh.
Speed up the process!
What you will achieve: A cleansed body more able to lose pounds quickly and a flat abdomen
Maintenance: Develop your own healthy menus, integrate physical activity into your daily life long-term, and keep that unwanted weight off for good
Ensure you never regain lost weight!
What you will achieve: Ideal weight is maintained and your energy is high
I am excited to get started and I will keep you updated on my progress. Wish me luck and consider joining me.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
- Celebrate Global Running Day and Black Music Month with a special runDisney Playlist
- What Covid taught us about Infectious Disease Awareness Training- Scholarships Available
- 12 Amazing Physical Self-Care Ideas
- How to Take Care of Your Mental Health as a Mom
- 9 Habits That Will Improve Your Life
- No Peloton, No Problem: 7 Budget-Friendly Workout Tools You’ll Want To Use Everyday
- Hey Brown Girl, Don’t Let Eczema Stop You
- A Clear Message From Concussion
- Fit for the Week #FitNFab
- #FitNFab- Getting Started
- Let the Countdown Begin
- Meet My New Guy