As you prepare for the holiday where you are encouraged to eat until you burst, this is a great time to get started on your way to fit and fabulous. It is believed working out strenuously before meals helps to burn calories so here are is a great workout to get you moving.
Cardio- 30 minutes on the bike of your choice
- Dumbbell Bench Press 2 sets of 12 reps
- Lat Pull down 2 sets of 12 reps
- Dumbbell Step-ups 2 sets of 12 reps/each leg
- Shoulder Press 2 sets of 12 reps
- Plank 4 sets 20-40 seconds
- Cool Down Stretch 10 minutes
Health: Increase your water intake to 96 oz per day
Are you ready to get #FitNFab? Stop back and tell us how your first set of exercise go.
- Celebrate Global Running Day and Black Music Month with a special runDisney Playlist
- What Covid taught us about Infectious Disease Awareness Training- Scholarships Available
- 12 Amazing Physical Self-Care Ideas
- How to Take Care of Your Mental Health as a Mom
- 9 Habits That Will Improve Your Life
- How to Kickstart Your Daily Self Care Routine?
- No Peloton, No Problem: 7 Budget-Friendly Workout Tools You’ll Want To Use Everyday
- Hey Brown Girl, Don’t Let Eczema Stop You
- A Clear Message From Concussion
- Let the Countdown Begin
- Meet My New Guy
- I'm RadioActive