A girl can dream right?! Thanks to Comcast Xfinity and Joey Fortman of Real Mom Media, I was able to spend a few hours dreaming. This house is amazing and you have to see it to believe it.
This Philadelphia Magazine Design Home is located in the suburbs of Philadelphia and is available for sale for a mere 3.3 million. It features 6 bedrooms, 9 baths and 8,310 square feet. While this home is unique and grand it is totally livable.
These features are great but this house is definitely smarter than a fifth grader well maybe…Comcast Xfinity equipped this house with the smartest technology that is available today. This technology seamlessly integrates managing electronics, security, and other home functions with the touch of one button.
As a tech family, I could easily see the need for this. WiFi speeds and coverage areas matter greatly as everyone wants to get on their tablets and/or computers at the same time. Using personal accounts, we are pretty much able to connect anywhere that Comcast provides coverage. Xfinity X1 creates a totally different viewing experience by providing you the entertainment you want, when you want it. There are preloaded shows, the ability to watch downloaded and DVR shows on any smart device, a “smart” search engine that predicts the shows as you type, and most importantly you can voice control this from your mobile phone. I loved that Comcast teamed up with Common Sense Media to provide ratings and reviews for television shows and other media. No need to guess if certain shows are appropriate for your family.
Xfinity Home offers peace of mind which you can't put a cost on. This service allows you to control your home from virtually anywhere. Whether you need to keep people in or out Xfinity Home makes it easy. With the touch of a button, you can unlock doors and/or disarm an alarm. There is even a video option which allows you to see who has been in your own. Think teenagers and their friends. The alarm sensors can be added wherever you need it.
We currently use another service but I am already making plans to switch. I figure since I can't actually buy this house yet, I can at least make my current house smart.
Is your house smart?
Disclosure: I received a gift for attending this preview but all opinions are my own.
- Foodies Unite! Crave Montco is Back and it all looks delicious
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Earth Day and Help Preserve Our Planet
- Disney Dreamers Academy Day Three: The Jumpstart
- Kelly Rowland Serves as Ambassador for Disney Dreamers Academy
- 20 WAYS TO CELEBRATE VALENTINE’S DAY WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK
- Disney Dreamers Academy Returns in Person for 2022 and Celebrates 15 years!
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021 Shopping Guide
- Ten+ Must Have Items for Your Winter Capsule Wardrobe
- Let Comcast Help Ease Pandemic Stress
- Juneteenth: Everything you Need to Know and How to Celebrate
- Sofia Vergara and the Ninja Coffee Bar
- How to Deal with The New SAT- A Cheat Sheet