I apologize in advance for the profanity. This is just how I feel today.
I learned a few moments ago that CoverGirl Talia Costellano has passed. This little girl won my heart when I first saw her appear on Ellen. I started following her videos on YouTube and loved her spirit.
RIP Talia…Now you can really swim free from pain.
We need a cure now!
- Celebrate Global Running Day and Black Music Month with a special runDisney Playlist
- What Covid taught us about Infectious Disease Awareness Training- Scholarships Available
- 12 Amazing Physical Self-Care Ideas
- How to Take Care of Your Mental Health as a Mom
- How to Kickstart Your Daily Self Care Routine?
- No Peloton, No Problem: 7 Budget-Friendly Workout Tools You’ll Want To Use Everyday
- Hey Brown Girl, Don’t Let Eczema Stop You
- A Clear Message From Concussion
- Fit for the Week #FitNFab
- #FitNFab- Getting Started
- Meet My New Guy
- I'm RadioActive