The colder temps tend to be harder on my skin which is why I decided to change up my regimen and give my skin some much needed moisture. Neutrogena is a brand that I trust because I know they care about treating my skin and not just covering it up. The fact that Kerry Washington graces their advertisement doesn’t hurt either since I know chances are they will have something to match my skin shade.
The Neutrogena HydroBoost Collection is the perfect way to replenish your skin from the harshness of winter as it contains hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a substance that occurs naturally in our skin but as we age it loses some of its effect. It is known to attract and hold vast amounts of moisture by working overtime to replenish your skin to enhance a healthy look and feel.
The Neutrogena Hydro Boost hydrating tint offers exceptional coverage without the heavy feel of liquid makeup. It literally felt like I had nothing on which is important to me. I don't like the caked on feel that I generally get from powders.
Never leave home without this hydrating lip shine. You can add a pop of color and moisturize all in one. I had a hard time deciding on which color to get but settled on the “berry brown”. It offers just a hint of color which is perfect for the everyday use. I can't wait to try the “deep cherry” because I have a weakness for a red lip.
- Simple Strategies to Make 2023 Your Best Year Yet!
- Start Your Holiday Shopping Now & Win $100
- Pretty In Pink- Finding Joy in the Midst of Breast Cancer
- East Passyunk is Open and Perfect for a Stroll
- Disney Dreamers Academy Applications Deadline Fast Approaching
- Is Diner En Blanc for the Elitist?
- How to Survive Dîner en Blanc?
- Brown Skin Girl Challenge- Beyonce Did That!
- Roar Like Simba- Lion King Style
- Your Guide to the Best Walking Shoes for a Visit to Washington DC
- Mother's Day and a $100 Macy's Giftcard
- Do You Know A Dreamer?