In case you don't know, I absolutely love flowers especially live ones. My favorites are tulips and lillies. The problem is for some reason they don't like me but that has not stopped me from buying them. If you did not win the last flower giveaway, you have another chance this week.
Hosted by: Queen of Savings & Natural Hair Latina
Teleflora has been connecting customers with the nation's best florists for more than 78 years. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Teleflora has over 16,000 member florists throughout the U.S. and Canada, with an additional 20,000 affiliated florists outside North America. This extensive network, coupled with their commitment to exceptional customer service, means that when you send flowers from Teleflora, you can be confident that you're sending the best. As a service organization rather than a florist, Teleflora makes it easy to select beautiful florist-delivered products by investing in the most modern technology, seeking continuous innovation and improvement in services, and providing the best people in the business to ensure your confidence that your order will be placed easily and filled by a Teleflora florist quickly and professionally to your complete satisfaction.
This holiday season get your Christmas centerpiece from Teleflora and use the Teleflora promotion code BLOGGERA1 to get 20% off your order, valid until 4/15/14.
Prize: $75 Gift Code for Teleflora.com
Open to: US Residents 18+
Enter to win using the Giveaway Tools Widget below. Good luck!
Disclosure: My Mommy's Neighborhood did not receive compensation for this post and is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
- Foodies Unite! Crave Montco is Back and it all looks delicious
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Earth Day and Help Preserve Our Planet
- Philadelphia Flower Show Preview: What to Expect
- Kelly Rowland Serves as Ambassador for Disney Dreamers Academy
- 20 WAYS TO CELEBRATE VALENTINE’S DAY WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK
- Tabitha Brown + Essence Magazine
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021 Shopping Guide
- Ten+ Must Have Items for Your Winter Capsule Wardrobe
- Birthday Ideas during Covid-19 Pandemic
- Celebrate the Black Man- Happy Father's Day
- Sofia Vergara and the Ninja Coffee Bar
- How to Deal with The New SAT- A Cheat Sheet
Thomas Kinkade’s Starry Night by Teleflora! It is beautiful!
Comments are closed.