And all through the house, everyone is stirring and laughing. My sorority sister suggested that we create a belly casting kit and I am glad we did. The kids will paint it while I am in the hospital and we will allow people to sign it.
I check in at the hospital tomorrow at 6:00 AM and surgery should begin at roughly 7:00 AM. Most of you will be preparing for work and/or getting the kids situated, please say a prayer of healing and protection for my family and me. Thanks!!! I will chat with you soon….
- 10 Ways to Support a Loved One with Breast Cancer
- How to Spot Breast Cancer Early: The ABCDE Method
- How to Spot Breast Cancer Early: The Self-Exam
- Facts everyone should know about Breast Cancer
- Injecting Hope for Type 2 Diabetes Around the Thanksgiving Table
- Pretty In Pink- Finding Joy in the Midst of Breast Cancer
- Practice Self-Care while Traveling
- Perdue Delivers on Farm to Table and Sustainability
- Four Simple Steps to a Healthier You with Honey Nut Cheerios
- Pull Up a Chair, Pittsburgh has a Healthy Side
- Your Childhood Does Not Have to Define You
- Eight Health and Wellness Trends for 2019