The infiniti QX60 is a luxury SUV that has been redesigned for 2022. This car has all the bells and whistles you could ever want, from infiniti's revolutionary infotainment system to its state-of-the-art safety features. The new QX60 is designed for those who expect nothing less than the best. I was invited for a test drive before it hits the streets and Napa Valley served as the perfect backdrop to experience what the QX60 had to offer.
This redesign began with a discovery of whose needs could be best met with this luxury SUV because your vehicle should always meet your lifestyle. Imagine a car built to cater to you during daily commutes, family duties, or when you're just out for a drive. The new Infiniti QX60 was designed to “Conquer Life In Style” Insert Claire!
Welcome to Claire's House
Pull up a seat and have a sip of tea. Claire is you. Claire is me! She is the muse behind this redesign. She’s accomplished, stylish and kind; she's defined by many things: her career, family members or friends. But when you look more closely into what it is that makes this woman so perfect? It turns out there are only two defining aspects of who Claire really is -a passion for style coupled with the freedom to explore every part of herself through travel. Claire inspires us because ultimately we all want some form (or) degree )of these qualities in our lives and she manages it all while looking good in doing so!
Where to Next
Goat Rock Beach: The first stop on the drive tour. Goat Rock Beach is a must-see destination for all those who love the great outdoors. This serene setting next to crashing waves makes it a favorite places to visit in northern California filled with amazing views from its scenic shoreline or sandy beach accessibility!
I found myself in a state of relaxation on my drive to the beach. The twisty roads were perfect for letting the assist technology take over. ProPilot Assist is a brilliant system that makes driving easier and more enjoyable. With the help of adaptive cruise control, lane keep assist and crash detection to monitor traffic around you while staying centered in your lane even though curves or hills are present on the road- it's almost like a robot is driving the car.
North of the Golden Gate Bridge, in Marin County's rolling hills stands McEvoy Ranch. Here you'll find a 550-acre working organic farm committed to sustainable farming practices that make their award winning Extra Virgin Olive oil and wine as well small lot culinary products such as brine curing olives for prosciutto among other things. The views from this scenic location are absolutely stunning with natural ponds nestled amongst olive trees which offer relaxing solitudes interrupted only by wildlife native habitat.
Olive oil is the lifeblood of many Mediterranean cuisines. That's why it was only natural that after falling in love with a bottle at an estate vineyard, Nan McEvoy founded her own company–McEvoy Ranch. The second stop involved an oil tasting and a healthy lunch but no one could avoid the relaxing smell of lavender as we explored the features of the QX60.
Features Not to Be Missed
The new car seat safe tilt is perfect for 3rd row access, even when child safety seats occupy the second row. It also has a hidden storage compartment and foot activation power lift-gate that make this SUV family friendly!
The second row seats are great for passengers who suffer from motion sickness or have trouble seeing out the windshield because they're higher up. The extra space allows people in backseat more visibility, improving safety! These luxurious high-backed chairs also make it easier for parents to install carseats . And getting into these luxe cushions is not only easy but stylish too; ask any mom how she likes her comfy leather seats at home after driving around town all day long.
The Infiniti QX60 has lower car seat anchors in all center row seats. In third-row seating area there are tethers that can be used to install a carseat using the seatbelt. The rear doors have been redesigned so it makes entry easier from either side of your vehicle by widening them out while still maintaining their curve which provides plenty of space for getting in and out of the car.
It's Tea Time!
The final stop on the driving tour was Donum Estate. Fifty+ large scale contemporary sculptures met us as soon we entered the 200-acre estate. Contemporary art and single vineyard pinot noir are what define this facility's name–where 150 year old olive trees provide shade for picnickers and lavender fields that adorn both sides; beautiful modern works from well known artists dotted throughout on site at various points such as “The ‘LOVE Sculpture’ by Robert Indiana.
Just the Facts
Four trim levels are available for the 2022 Infiniti QX60 — Pure, Luxe, Sensory and Autograph which I experienced during my drive.
- Starting MSRP: $60,350.00. Price tested: $63,250.00 (Autograph/AWD)
- 295-horsepower 3.5-liter V-6 engine
- All-new 9-speed automatic transmission
- MPG: 20/25 (City, Hwy)
- Five mode drive selector
- 12.3-inch Infiniti InTouch interactive display with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility software
- Semi-aniline leather-appointed seating with contrast stitching and quilted leather
- 10.8-inch crystal-clear head-up display with dual free-form mirrors
- Adaptive front lighting system and color-contrast black roof and roof rails
- 3 zone climate
- ProPilot Assist
- 7 USB ports
- 14 beverage holders
- 120V power outlet
- Seats 7
- SUV with captain chairs (2nd row)
- Power one-touch release for effortless third-row access, even when child safety seats occupy the second row
- Lightweight removable 2nd-row console
- Easily fold and raise 3rd row seats
- Massage seats
- Digital rear view mirror
- Foot activation power lift-gate
- Wireless charging mat
- Bose performance series audio with 17 speakers
- QX60 towing capacity up to 6,000 pounds (1,000 more than previous models)
The QX60 infiniti is truly a game-changer in infiniti's SUV lineup. It has every comfort and convenience you could ever want, all while staying safe with infiniti advanced safety technology that lets you take your mind off the road when you're behind it.
To experience the new QX60 for yourself, visit the Infiniti website.
- 11 Amazing Things to See, Do and Eat in Kansas City Missouri This Summer
- Is This The Year of Travel? How To Plan It Well
- The Top 5 Reasons to Visit the Disney World Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival
- 7 Incredible Day Trips from New York City
- 7 Amazing Destinations in New York State (That Aren’t NYC)
- Ultimate Hawaii Bucket List for Nature Lovers – Oahu
- Things to do in Myrtle Beach with Kids
- 6 Places You Need to Visit in Southwest USA
- An Easy Travel Guide to Visit Glasgow: What to See, Eat, and Where to Sleep
- One Day in Philadelphia: City Guide for Families (Staycation or Visitors)
- Moving to Philadelphia: A Quick Guide
- Budget Traveling with Groupon Coupons