Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Stella® but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
The lazy days of summer are the perfect time to entertain friends. For most of us our schedules are so much more relaxed leaving us more time to drop in and say hi. I don't know about you but I enjoy the impromptu girl chats and since it's summer, no one is expecting a large meal.
Everyone loves cheese as you can pair it with almost anything. I especially love Stella® Fresh Mozarella cheese. This delicious cheese is fresh, with a soft and delicate texture. We are huge cheese fans, so you will always catch this at our house. Stella® cheese pairs well with crisp, acidic wines, spritzers or Press alcohol seltzers. Stella® cheeses are flavorful and combine old world craftsmanship with rich dairy heritage, dating back to 1923. To learn more, visit stellachese.com
Use this quick recipe when friends come knocking.
1 8oz package of Stella Mozzarella Cheese (available at most retailers)
Basil leaves and/or oregano
Olive Oil (drizzle)
Glaze or Balsamic Vinegar (drizzle)
Crackers or Crostinis
- Toast the Crostini if desired.
- Wash the grape tomatoes. They can be sliced or left whole. I like mine all so I get all the flavor with each bite.
- Slice the Stella Mozzarella and place on the cracker or crostini
- Place the grape tomato atop the mozzarella cheese
- Lightly drizzle the glaze or balsamic vinegar
- Sprinkle oregano and/or add the basil leaves- I tend to use both lightly
- (optional) add salsa and/pepperoni
- Eat it up!
There are so many different uses for Stella Mozzarella Cheese that you just can't go wrong but it's also great by itself! Need more ideas, check out stellacheese.com