I still remember the day I received the email that I was invited to attend the Disney Social Media Mom Conference. It was as though the universe knew that pixie dust from Walt Disney World was what I needed. I started the year off in a rut and there is no way to be unhappy at the happiest place on earth.
Armed with our luggage, courtesy of American Tourister, we were ready for an adventure and Walt Disney World never disappoints. We arrived at Orlando International Airport and was transported to the Disney Port Orleans- Riverside Resort via Disney's Magical Express, this is a huge benefit when staying on Disney property
The hotel was beautiful. I loved the laid back southern feel and the grounds were a refreshing break from the harsh cold that we left at home. While the family enjoyed a quick lunch at Riverside Mill Food Court I proceeded to check into the conference. It was like seeing old friends as they welcomed me with smiles, gifts and wine while I proceeded to my personal shopping experience with Hanes. Last year they let us loose in a room filled with bras, underwear and socks but this time we were able to select items to be shipped. As a fashionista, this is what personal shopping looks like. We were able to feel and ask questions about the products that would eventually be sent to our homes.
The itinerary has me staring my first night at my favorite park- Animal Kingdom.
- Experience Dallas Texas & Ride in Style with the 2022 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Bronze Edition!
- First Look at the 2023 Honda CR-V Hybrid
- First Drive: Get Up Close and Personal with the 2023 Kia Niro
- Nissan Summer Camp: An Unforgettable Adventure
- Why the Philadelphia Guild House Hotel is Perfect for your next Staycation or Visit to Philly
- Top 7 Safety Tips You Should Follow While Having a Road Trip
- “What Drives Her” A Chat with Women in Automotive
- All You Need to Know about the PORSCHE EXPERIENCE CENTER ATLANTA
- Beat the Heat with a Trip to Hurricane Harbor in the Nissan Armada
- Amazon Prime Day- Travel Must Haves
- Ten Reasons to Celebrate Thanksgiving at Myrtle Beach
- Disney After Dark- Adults Only