This post was sponsored but all opinions are honest and belong to me.
It's the fourth quarter of the year and everyone is checking their budgets trying to see where they can save money and not have F.O.M.O (fear or missing out) Head to Best Buy and check out the Google Chromecast Streaming Media Player. It enables you to cut the cable cord or just reduce your service.
Why watch your favorite shows on your mobile phone when you can broadcast them to your television? Plug Chromecast into the HDMI port on your TV and to power and stream your favorite entertainment right from your phone with just a tap. Watch shows, listen to playlists, and more. And while streaming, you can still use your phone as you normally do so don't miss out on any facebook updates.
The Chromecast is light weight and doesn't require you television to be smart. You can connect it to start streaming with just your voice if you own the Google Home.
Just say what you want to watch and control your TV hands-free, with Chromecast and Google Home working seamlessly together. The built-in 802.11ac Wi-Fi connects to the Internet through your wireless home network. Web-based services and content require high-speed internet service and some services may require a subscription to view.
Grab your Google Chromecast Media Player from Best Buy and start enjoying the TV shows, movies, videos, songs, games, sports and more from over 2000 apps like Netflix, YouTube, YouTube TV, and HBO NOW on your TV.
- Simple Strategies to Make 2023 Your Best Year Yet!
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc paints Philly Royal Blue and White while leaving behind lots of green
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2022
- Start Your Holiday Shopping Now & Win $100
- Happy World Kindness Day
- Pretty In Pink- Finding Joy in the Midst of Breast Cancer
- Roar Like Simba- Lion King Style
- Mother's Day and a $100 Macy's Giftcard
- Do You Know A Dreamer?
- Top 5 Celebrities Who Look Great Over Age 45
- Tradewinds & Jimmy Buffett A Perfect Combination
- Make New Friends…Girl Scout Camp