Alice through the looking glass, takes us through an imaginative adventure where reality blends us back into Wonderland. We see familiar friends, estranged Foes and new life lessons.
Alice is placed in a familiar situation that we could all face. What do you do when a friend, in a desperate emotional state, ask “You believe me, right?” At that moment we have the power to inspire or ruin our friends faith. Alice makes unexpected choices that builds lessons that can be applied to her own family as she transverses Wonderland to save a friend.
You will absolutely enjoy this trip into wonderland and gain valuable life lessons. I highly recommend that you take the entire family to see how essential friendship is to our souls. Before you leave wonderland, consider what friend you could support reach an impossibility. You maybe surprised that the impossibility is completely possible.
- Free Movie Passes! See “AIR” before it Hits Theaters
- 100 Students Selected for Disney Dreamers Academy 2023
- See A Thousand and One Before it Hits Theaters
- Justice for Emett Till: A Call to Action and Free Passes to King of Prussia Screening
- “Spies in Disguise” Super Secret Trailer
- Mixed-ish- Is it DVR Worthy?
- Mean Girls Broadway
- Is Diner En Blanc for the Elitist?
- Calypso Springs- Six Flags Great Adventure
- Six Things that Make You Go Ahh in the Lion King Movie
- Zendaya- AT&T Dream in Black
- Save the Date- Dîner en Blanc Philly is Back