I was recently invited to attend the Disney Social Media Moms conference. I had no idea what to expect but I know several moms that were invited previously. They tried to explain their experience but mere words do it no justice. If you have ever been to Disney then you know that they go above and beyond to spread the pixie dust well this was pixie dust on steroids.
Before arriving American Tourister sent a present that I had to hide until the right moment. It was perfect for the Disney traveler no matter the age. My 21″ spinner is sized just right to be a carry on but I would have no issue checking it since it is sturdy, easy to identify and light weight- even when filled to the brim.
My room for the next few days was the Yacht Club. This was my first but not my last time at this location. Walking distance to Epcot and the Disney Boardwalk or use the boat service if you don’t feel like walking. The other Disney parks, like Magic Kingdom, can be reached by walking and then boarding the monorail or taking the bus directly from the resort. My room was spacious and I loved the view. It made my morning tea even more relaxing while sitting outside. A few mornings I awoke to a visitor at the window. He was not looking for me but more of the food that someone had dropped.
We spent days getting access to so many of the changes that Disney has on the near horizon. Such as new shows, characters, and the expansions in the parks. Disney Springs, formerly Downtown Disney has taken on a life of its own. The renovations are reminiscent of a small town with character. The use of adaptive materials help add to the character and story.
Foodies beware! Not only has Disney Springs added more restaurants the food all around Disney World is still the best. During the conference they made certain we knew this as everyday brought on something new that was fun but did not leave me questioning my diet.
The Swag! The conference bag was a tote bag from American Tourister and inside was two beach towels identifying me as a Disney Social Media Mom. I love a fluffy towel! The kids loved that each night there was a special surprise and even on the nights that we were exhausted we had to try out whatever it was.
It was an incredible few days of connecting with other bloggers, learning, laughing and having fun. I was honored to be invited and I hope they continue to spread “pixie dust” my way.
- 11 Amazing Things to See, Do and Eat in Kansas City Missouri This Summer
- Is This The Year of Travel? How To Plan It Well
- The Top 5 Reasons to Visit the Disney World Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival
- 7 Incredible Day Trips from New York City
- 7 Amazing Destinations in New York State (That Aren’t NYC)
- Ultimate Hawaii Bucket List for Nature Lovers – Oahu
- Things to do in Myrtle Beach with Kids
- 6 Places You Need to Visit in Southwest USA
- The 2022 Infiniti QX60 Tour: Behold the Most Beautiful, Luxurious SUV You Will Ever Drive
- One Day in Philadelphia: City Guide for Families (Staycation or Visitors)
- Moving to Philadelphia: A Quick Guide
- Budget Traveling with Groupon Coupons