I had the pleasure of interviewing travel expert Kendra Thornton and she offered some great tips of navigating the nuance maze of Travel Deals.
- Shop and read the fine print to create the best airline and hotel alliances.
- Look for black out dates and restrictions.
- Go against the trends when booking- August is the busiest month.
- Call hotels prior to booking to see what activities are being offered during your stay.
- Consider long weekends
- Wednesday is the cheapest day of the week to fly
- Get organize and plan far in advance
Watch the attached video for even more information and to learn about why you might want to include Choice Hotels in your travel plans.