Last year, this time I was under anesthesia as my doctors removed a tumor and both breast. What a journey it was but I continue to be grateful for all your prayers.
One Year Ago
Breast Cancer, Prayer, Triple Negative
May 12, 2020
- Celebrate Global Running Day and Black Music Month with a special runDisney Playlist
- What Covid taught us about Infectious Disease Awareness Training- Scholarships Available
- 12 Amazing Physical Self-Care Ideas
- How to Take Care of Your Mental Health as a Mom
- How to Kickstart Your Daily Self Care Routine?
- No Peloton, No Problem: 7 Budget-Friendly Workout Tools You’ll Want To Use Everyday
- Hey Brown Girl, Don’t Let Eczema Stop You
- A Clear Message From Concussion
- Fit for the Week #FitNFab
- #FitNFab- Getting Started
- Meet My New Guy
- I'm RadioActive
God bless Tomika
You are a survivor. You was very strong from the beginning of your surgery to the end of you chemo. I guess you no that I hated the chemo drip. We have wipe a few tears from our cheek. I wish you strength, confidence and wisdom as you continue to fight, the journing that started one year ago. Remember how much you are loved. I am so proud of you. Always believe in miracles because you are one of many survivor. You are awesome and we are so lucky because we got to be your parents. God bless you and the family Your parents
We will continue to pray for you!
Comments are closed.