THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, MEANING AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU, I WILL EARN A COMMISSION IF YOU CLICK THROUGH AND MAKE A PURCHASE
Get ready for the biggest sale of the year! The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is high on my list for favorite time of the year. As your self-proclaimed shopping buddy, who makes sure you are not only on trend but saving money, I would be doing you a disservice if I did not remind you. Thank me later! This is a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite designers and learn and check out a few new ones. Brands like Tory Burch, Stuart Weitzman, Madewell and Vince are available at 30-40% off. This also is an excellent time to buy boots or denim as they're marked down significantly too! Stop by before these deals fly away on August 8th.
What is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale is unlike any other sale and will be the best of them all. It offers great deals on top quality items, which includes new fall merchandise. This is not your typical summer clearance sale. If you are looking for some designer brands at discounted prices or if this is going to be your first time shopping in Nordstrom then don't miss out on their amazing selection with huge savings just waiting for you; no one else can beat these sales!
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Dates
Many of us had hoped that they would push the sale further into August like last year's anniversary sale but the company prefers we shop for those skinny jeans when the weather is hot. No worries because true Nordy shoppers are ready!
Beginning July 6th, shoppers were able to preview the sale and create a wish list. This is probably the only time that I will encourage you to consider a Nordstrom credit card. It's the only way to pretty much guarantee that your items will not sell out. So many of you have told me how you regretted not doing so in previous years. Nordstrom cardholders shop before the general public and earn reward points faster to that ever popular nordstrom note.
How the #NSale Works?
I can remember scrolling through the Nordstrom anniversary sale catalog which was a thick mailer in previous years earmarking items that were on my must have list. Thanks to technology you can create a wishlist on the website which is probably the best way so that you have it readily available on the Nordstrom app especially if you are planning to head to your local store. It also a faster way to check out.
Nordstrom account holders always get to shop first and this is why the nsale preview is important because popular items sell out fast. If your list is long, I highly suggest considering becoming an official Nordy club member. This is the only way to guarantee shopping the early access dates and this year, signing up gets you a bonus note.
While there are different levels of the Nordy Club, you obtain icon status (highest level) according to your shopping habits but doesn't everyone aim to be an icon? Check your level and see how many more reward points are needed to move to the next level. And don't forget that every 2,000 points gets you a $20 Nordstrom Note to use online or in-store at a later date. The #NSale opens to the public on July 28th and ends for everyone on August 8, 2021.
We can't forget about Canada! Early access starts July 25, and everyone can shop on July 28. Nordy Club Ambassadors get to shop early, sign in to your account to learn about your benefits.
How to Shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!
This is one sale that I look forward to every year and I love attending the opening day events. It is literally my favorite time of the year for shopping. Of course with the pandemic, so much was different and due to traveling I missed the first day. I did not however miss out on my top picks. Here is how I plan out my shopping experience.
- Make list, shop the most popular items first. This is where the wish list comes in handy. You can grab those items first especially if they are popular and not spend much time deciding. I suggest checking out often to be safe.
- Shop Early. If you prefer to shop in person, plan to arrive before noon to avoid the rush and be prepared to hit buy now on the computer due to limited sizes.
- Contactless Curbside Pickup. I hope that the store pick up option never goes away. You can avoid crowds and get immediate gratification. No need to stalk the mailman and I feel safer at this point.
- Sizing. If you are discovering a new brand, then buy two sizes to be safe. Most of these items do not restock And there is nothing worse than securing your favorite item and being unable to fit it. In most cases reviews will not work because these are new items to the stores.
- Double Points Day. Make this your personal shopping points day especially if your list is long. Best way to earn money while shopping.
Must Have Items from the #NSale
It's definitely easy to be overwhelmed while shopping this sale especially since it is the one time that practically the entire store is on sale. And since this is fall merchandise, you want to make sure it fills a need and/or void.
I always start by looking through my closet for things needed to complete my fall capsule wardrobe and other items that are perfect for whenever. Think classic prints , leather jackets, black jeans. It also doesn't hurt to check out what sold well at last year's anniversary sale and the favorite picks from the associates because they often come with an honest review.
Here are my five must have items from the nsale!
- Spanx. This year, Spanx decided to host a sale but I purchased from Nordstrom since it was already in my wish list. The assortment of items continue to grow from undergarments and I love the look and feel of them.
- Bras. As a curvy women, bras are often not budget friendly. I can grab my favorite bras from Natori, Elomi and Wacoal for a fraction of the full price. They have increased the number of sport bra options which is a bonus.
- Boots. Stay on trend and budget with some great styles either high or ankle cut. The rugged sole is on fall tend. They are comfortable and a great transition shoe. I could not pass up the Tory Burch Chelsea and have already thought of lots of ways to style it. As a shoe addict, I also want you to make sure there no must have styles. Do you need to replace a pair of pumps? Need a new color?
- Beauty. I am always excited to see which Nordstrom Beauty exclusives are available. This is the best time to try out products that you had been eyeing and stock up on some of your favorites. Every year, I grab the Kiehl's Creme de Corps Body Moisturizer and this year I was so happy to see that they are reducing plastic waste.
- Home. People always give me the side eye when I say this until they see it. Not many realize just how great the “for home” items are. I buy an extra throw blanket to give as a gift to a fellow breast cancer survivor. Mine kept me warm during breast cancer treatment so I like to pay it forward.
Don't forget that you only have until August 8th to take advantage of these great prices. Nordstrom has one of the best return policies in retail and offers free shipping . I hope this guide was helpful. Happy Shopping ad let me know what you score!
Sharing is Caring…Pin This!
- Foodies Unite! Crave Montco is Back and it all looks delicious
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Earth Day and Help Preserve Our Planet
- Disney Dreamers Academy Day Three: The Jumpstart
- Kelly Rowland Serves as Ambassador for Disney Dreamers Academy
- 20 WAYS TO CELEBRATE VALENTINE’S DAY WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK
- Turning Valentine's Day into Galentine's Day
- Ten+ Must Have Items for Your Winter Capsule Wardrobe
- No More Fur! Nordstrom Joins the Fur Free Alliance
- Birthday Ideas during Covid-19 Pandemic
- Planning a Teen Party with Razor Scooter Obstacle Course and Giveaway
- Celebrate the Black Man- Happy Father's Day
- Juneteenth: Everything you Need to Know and How to Celebrate