Happy national “No Mo Chemo” Day. Last year this time, I was preparing my body to endure another 90 minutes of the poison Taxol. This anti-cancer (cytoxic) chemotherapy drug that is administered to attack cancer cells and I am happy to report that it did it's job. I will admit that this day was bittersweet. With triple negative breast cancer there is no maintenance drug which left me with only having my body to defend off any possible growths.
I remember entering the hospital with my Pink Ribbon Stilettos, sign, bell and my crew ready to say “No Mo Chemo”. The staff received me with a smile as always and I took the time to encourage another pink warrior. Starting the journey wasn't fun but I had God and greatest support system on my side.
I dedicate this day to all of you who kept me encouraged with your kind words, thoughts and prayers. Please continue to be a bucket filler, take care of your health, and live life!
- Celebrate Global Running Day and Black Music Month with a special runDisney Playlist
- What Covid taught us about Infectious Disease Awareness Training- Scholarships Available
- 12 Amazing Physical Self-Care Ideas
- How to Take Care of Your Mental Health as a Mom
- How to Kickstart Your Daily Self Care Routine?
- No Peloton, No Problem: 7 Budget-Friendly Workout Tools You’ll Want To Use Everyday
- Hey Brown Girl, Don’t Let Eczema Stop You
- A Clear Message From Concussion
- Fit for the Week #FitNFab
- #FitNFab- Getting Started
- Meet My New Guy
- I'm RadioActive
Happy No Mo Chemo day. Stay blessed!
Comments are closed.