TODAY, 49 MILLION AMERICANS INCLUDING MORE THAN 12 MILLION CHILDREN STRUGGLE WITH HUNGER AT SOME POINT DURING THE YEAR. FOOD PANTRIES ACROSS THE COUNTRY FACE GREAT DEMAND DURING THE HOLIDAY SEASON. TO MEET THE DEMAND, FOOD PANTRIES WILL NEED MORE THAN JUST MEALS…
DIY Network, James Young of “I HATE MY KITCHEN” is making a difference and so can you.
Interview with James Young
1. Organize a food drive
2. Donate monthly either with goods or finances
3. Volunteer to help clean, sort and distribute
4. Use to expertise to help the food bank help others
5. Talk to your family and friends about the hunger crisis. Enlist their help.
You can find food banks in your area by visiting Feed America.
I shared these facts with my family and we are committed to helping with this epidemic. We will be making an emergency food box for our house and donating one to a family in need. In addition to volunteering. How will you make a difference?
- Foodies Unite! Crave Montco is Back and it all looks delicious
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Earth Day and Help Preserve Our Planet
- Disney Dreamers Academy Day Three: The Jumpstart
- 20 WAYS TO CELEBRATE VALENTINE’S DAY WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK
- Turning Valentine's Day into Galentine's Day
- Disney Dreamers Academy Returns in Person for 2022 and Celebrates 15 years!
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021 Shopping Guide
- Ten+ Must Have Items for Your Winter Capsule Wardrobe
- Birthday Ideas during Covid-19 Pandemic
- Planning a Teen Party with Razor Scooter Obstacle Course and Giveaway
- Celebrate the Black Man- Happy Father's Day
- Sofia Vergara and the Ninja Coffee Bar