The month of September marks National Prostate Cancer Awareness Month. According to the American Cancer Society, prostate cancer is the leading cause of cancer deaths among U.S. males. The charts below show this rising rates. We must do something to protect our men. Here are few tips to follow.
Necessary Dietary Changes for Prostate Health
Eat more whole grains, fruits and vegetables.
Consume good fats such as olive oil, nuts and avocados.
Limit or eliminate fast food or most processed foods as they contain trans fat which is unhealthy
Find ways to add soy to your diet. The soy bean is believed to be a great hindrance for prostate cancer.
Limit alcohol, caffeine, salt, and sugar intake
- Celebrate Global Running Day and Black Music Month with a special runDisney Playlist
- What Covid taught us about Infectious Disease Awareness Training- Scholarships Available
- 12 Amazing Physical Self-Care Ideas
- How to Take Care of Your Mental Health as a Mom
- How to Kickstart Your Daily Self Care Routine?
- No Peloton, No Problem: 7 Budget-Friendly Workout Tools You’ll Want To Use Everyday
- Hey Brown Girl, Don’t Let Eczema Stop You
- A Clear Message From Concussion
- Fit for the Week #FitNFab
- #FitNFab- Getting Started
- Meet My New Guy
- I'm RadioActive