Lush truly understands what a “Hard Days Night” needs. The UK based company has truly raised the bar. Famous for its fresh handmade products the addition of an in-house spa just adds to the Lush life. There are six UK locations but presently only two in US. New York City and Philadelphia.
I toured the Philadelphia location and fell in love. The spa features eight unique treatments but the “Hard Days Night” inspired by the Beatles is a definite hit. Start your experience with a cup of tea and British inspired cookies.
On the second floor, you are welcomed by the relaxing decor where you can take a shower and/or bath prior to your treatment.
I was truly impressed that they not only used their hands in a series of stretches but bands to manipulate the muscles. Your limbs are suspended with bands which were inspired by Cirque Du Soleil’s Love show, which sees acrobats suspended from the ceiling.
The massage works in time with the music – the sounds are vibrant at the beginning, and become deeper and more synchronous. This is certain to lull anyone to sleep.
Booking a treatment is easy as calling or scheduling online. It's an experience not to be missed.
- Twelve Wellness Trends to Watch in 2023
- 10 Ways to Support a Loved One with Breast Cancer
- How to Spot Breast Cancer Early: The ABCDE Method
- How to Spot Breast Cancer Early: The Self-Exam
- Injecting Hope for Type 2 Diabetes Around the Thanksgiving Table
- Practice Self-Care while Traveling
- Perdue Delivers on Farm to Table and Sustainability
- Four Simple Steps to a Healthier You with Honey Nut Cheerios
- Eight Health and Wellness Trends for 2019
- Ten Answers to Your Melanoma Questions with Dr. Trevan D. Fischer
- Preparing to Cut Again- Breast Cancer Surgery
- Twas the Night Before Breast Cancer Surgery