Advanced Tickets to see Christopher Robin

Advanced Tickets to see Christopher Robin 1“Disney’s “Christopher Robin,” the young boy who embarked on countless adventures in the Hundred Acre Wood with his band of spirited and lovable stuffed animals, has grown up and lost his way. Now it is up to his childhood friends to venture into our world and help Christopher Robin remember the loving and playful boy who is still inside.”

This childhood favorite is a must to share with the family.  Officially hitting theaters on August 3, 2018, Life in Pumps invites you to the Philadelphia area screening on Tuesday, July 31st at the Regal United Artist, King of Prussia at 7:00 PM.

 

Before heading to the theater download these movie activities to add to the excitement. Be sure to come back and let us know your thoughts on the movie!

 

a Rafflecopter giveaway

 

DISCLOSURE: I RECEIVED A COMPLIMENTARY PRODUCT FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS POST. THIS POST REFLECTS MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AND OPINION, WHICH MAY DIFFER FROM YOURS. NO MONETARY COMPENSATION WAS PROVIDED FOR THIS POST. FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH THIS GIVEAWAY.

Welcome to my home on the web... I’m Tomika, the thought leader behind Life in Pumps. I love all things fashion, fun & travel! I’m a wife and mother of two very active teenagers. I'm a social butterfly and passionate about advocating for breast cancer disparities and the benefits of organics. Follow along as I believe life is more fun when you actually live it!

Let's Shop

40 Comments

  1. Hope wrote:

    [* Shield plugin marked this comment as “trash”. Reason: Failed GASP Bot Filter Test (comment token failure) *]
    I love Piglet!

    Posted 7.27.18
  2. Dan Berger wrote:

    Pick Me!!

    Posted 7.27.18
  3. Pooh

    Posted 7.27.18
  4. Veronica Gardon wrote:

    Thank you for the chance to win passes to see Christopher Robin. It is a childhood favorite, now with a twist!

    Posted 7.27.18
  5. tia bell wrote:

    yaaay

    Posted 7.27.18
  6. Gaspare Interrante wrote:

    Eeyore is my favorite!

    Posted 7.27.18
  7. Hannah Zweizig wrote:

    So excited for this movie!!! I hope I win screening passes 🙂

    Posted 7.27.18
  8. Donnell Casey wrote:

    Classic….Winne the Pooh is just Classic

    Posted 7.27.18
  9. Betsy Rose wrote:

    My favorite character was probably always Tigger! I loved how bouncy and silly he was

    Posted 7.27.18
  10. Jackie Quirk wrote:

    All my kids and now grand kids… favorite teddy is Winnie

    Posted 7.27.18
  11. I can not wait to see this! love Winnie the Pooh and friends!!

    Posted 7.27.18
  12. Samantha Cooper wrote:

    Eeyore is the best pessimist

    Posted 7.27.18
  13. Jeffrey West wrote:

    Love Pooh

    Posted 7.27.18
  14. John J Murphy wrote:

    This is what Tiggers do best.

    Posted 7.27.18
  15. I do wanna see this

    Posted 7.27.18
  16. Loved this bear growing up. Definitely want to see.

    Posted 7.27.18
  17. Tina Fogel wrote:

    Definitely want to see this

    Posted 7.27.18
  18. Marjorie Maylie wrote:

    Well If you say so. Love retire!

    Posted 7.27.18
    • Marjorie Maylie wrote:

      Love Eeyore!

      Posted 7.27.18
  19. scott marvel wrote:

    so tired of the horrible cartoon versions of this. This looks like fun

    Posted 7.27.18
    • me too!!! I loved the trailer

      Posted 7.27.18
  20. Keya wrote:

    I’m super excited! & My daughter bis turning 5! Happy birthday to her we love you Treasure

    Posted 7.27.18
  21. Keya wrote:

    [* Shield plugin marked this comment as “trash”. Reason: Failed GASP Bot Filter Test (checkbox) *]
    [* Shield plugin marked this comment as “trash”. Reason: Failed GASP Bot Filter Test (checkbox) *]
    I’m super excited! & My daughter bis turning 5! Happy birthday to her we love you Treasure

    Posted 7.27.18
  22. Ellen Finocchiaro wrote:

    Would love to take my daughter! We read the original Pooh books every night!

    Posted 7.27.18
  23. Jamillah wrote:

    I love tigger…..bouncy bouncy

    Posted 7.27.18
  24. Trish Fesmir wrote:

    Winnie the Poo

    Posted 7.27.18
  25. Rebecca Dugan wrote:

    The wonderful thing about Tiggers is that Tiggers are wonderful things!

    Posted 7.27.18
  26. Terasa Johnson wrote:

    Christopher Robin has always been a childhood favorite

    Posted 7.27.18
  27. Alacia Maxton wrote:

    U loved this show and books as a child.

    Posted 7.27.18
  28. Eeyore is my favorite character.

    Posted 7.27.18
  29. Kam Boyer wrote:

    My children can’t wait to see this movie 🙂

    Posted 7.27.18
  30. Bob Stephano wrote:

    Brings me back….would love to see with my kids to continue on the tradition!

    Posted 7.27.18
  31. lisa rachfalski wrote:

    Can’t wait to see this!!

    Posted 7.27.18
  32. Jenlene wrote:

    [* Shield plugin marked this comment as “trash”. Reason: Failed GASP Bot Filter Test (comment token failure) *]
    Loved the story as a kid. Looking forward to seeing this and Eeyore.

    Posted 7.27.18
  33. My favorite character is Winnie The Pooh. I had several sizes. Each one meant something different in my life
    The most important one was the one given to my oldest son on his birth day….I am over here crying because they made my brother leave the room because visiting hours were over and he drove from law school in Wake Forest NC. My son turns 30 this September. We still have Pooh.

    Posted 7.27.18
  34. My favorite character is Winnie The Pooh.
    The most important one was the one given to my oldest son on his birth day….I am over here crying because they made my brother leave the room because visiting hours were over and he drove from law school in Wake Forest NC. My son turns 30 this September. We still have Pooh.

    Posted 7.27.18
  35. I personally am glad to see another theatrical Pooh based movie, especially with Jim Cummings returning as Pooh and Tigger!
    Plus as a bonus Ewan Mcgregor as Christopher Robin SWEET!
    Obi-Wan is married to Peggy Carter…interesting!

    Posted 7.28.18
  36. Cassandra D wrote:

    My favorite character is Winnie the Pooh. I love the Poohisms.

    Posted 7.29.18
  37. Mike R wrote:

    I think it’s hard to pick a favorite Pooh character, but given the options, I’d say Pooh himself. He has that unintentional wisdom that he always puts out there, and he makes sure everyone else is in on the smiles.

    Posted 7.29.18

Comments are closed.