This post is sponsored but all opinions belong to the Neighborhood.
Have you used Groupon Coupons to assist with your travel plans? Did you know that you can plan an entire trip using Groupon
I constantly try to stretch our family travel dollars so we can do more. I want to travel caviar style with vienna sausage money. “Balling on a budget” is what many call it so I plan our vacations with a frugal eye. I have found that Groupon Coupons offer some great getaways. I was initially leery because it seemed to good to be true but I knew I had to give it a try after discovering that Travelocity and Hotwire were one of several brands that Groupon used. . I felt even more confident after seeing that the hotels included the tripvisor reviews. There were so many options to choose from that I could not decide on just one and luckily with these great prices I didn't have to. I was able to book a family and a girls trip using the same budget.
Here are a few steps that make planning easy for me.
- Research before you commit because you must pay in full when you book. The getaways tab makes it easy to search interest, dates and even top destinations so you can avoid buyers remorse. Be mindful of black out dates and any restrictions that might apply.
- Read the reviews. I am a huge Tripvisor fan. I take the good and the bad and look for the consistencies before making a decision
- Compare prices: I love that Groupon gives you the name of the hotel, terms and conditions which make this even easier.
- Q&A: Make a list of any questions that you might have about the vacation and use the chat option for answers.
- See what other Groupon coupons are available for use close by. We ate dinner in Miami for 3 days using just Groupons and spent less than $100 for 4.
Groupon Coupons is also great for last minute trips. I booked this for my husband two days ago and got a steal at $79.00 per night.
How do you find travel deals?