THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
I have been searching for wireless earbuds that don't fall out. I don't often sleep on the plane but when I do, I get nervous that I will lose my earbuds. These have a snug fit and the sound is amazing!
Charging Passport Holder
Everything should have it's place especially the passport which is often lost. This one is multifunctional so it will get lots of work other than me opening it for stamps.
Prime Day is the perfect time to get those electronic items that you have been eyeing especially anything Amazon backed. The deals have been amazing.
Related: How to Shop Amazon PrimeDay
I avoid baggage claim at all cost so it is imperative that I get all the air out of my clothing to make space for shoes. These are not glamorous but they work!
Chargers and Cords Organizers
This is a game changer when you are trying to keep your computer, phone and tablet cords neat. I have a few that I keep in different bags.
The weather often times is unpredictable and all hotels don't have complimentary umbrellas. The better hotels offer the tall ones and they are no fun while trying to enjoy the town. This is lightweight and mini. Fits just right in a side pocket.
If you don't write it down, does it exist. I love documenting my travels in a journal and looking back on what I did and my feelings that day. If you haven't tried it, I highly encourage it.
Not all clothing responds well to the “clothing roll” and I am not a fan of the iron. This spray saves me time and stress. I have it on subscribe and save as the family tries to avoid the iron at home.
This is perfect for the minimalist traveler! It holds more than you think and is the perfect day pack for your adventures.
I feel like this needs no introduction but have you thought of buying them as gifts and maybe pairing it with a travel journal or your favorite book.
Are you a toiletry snob? There is no shame in this. Ia actually call ahead to see what the hotel has and keep these in rotation as needed. They are TSA approved! Prime day is also the perfect time to stock up on travel size products and the subscribe and save will give you an extra discount.
These look better than the air bags but together allow you to really have your luggage organized. I never travel without them.
Mini Power Strip
Nothing is more frustrating than needing to charge to electronics and there are not enough outlets. Avoid the fuss and bring your own.
Happy shopping and traveling!
- First Drive: Get Up Close and Personal with the 2023 Kia Niro
- Nissan Summer Camp: An Unforgettable Adventure
- Why the Philadelphia Guild House Hotel is Perfect for your next Staycation or Visit to Philly
- Top 7 Safety Tips You Should Follow While Having a Road Trip
- Ford Motor Company Return to Work Safety Plan
- The Toyota Land Cruiser will Stop the Kids from Screaming “Are We There Yet?”
- All You Need to Know about the PORSCHE EXPERIENCE CENTER ATLANTA
- Beat the Heat with a Trip to Hurricane Harbor in the Nissan Armada
- Ten Reasons to Celebrate Thanksgiving at Myrtle Beach
- Retreat to the Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa
- Disney After Dark- Adults Only
- Spreading Pixie Dust- Disney World