Zendaya was a special guest at the AT&T Dream in Black invite only brunch during the 25th Annual Essence Festival. In it's second year, the brunch will brought together entertainers, influencers, and AT&T executives to celebrate black culture. Through candid and lively conversations about the Dream in Black mindset, the audience is encouraged to boldly follow their passion and share it with the world.
Actress and fashion designer, Zendaya, not only delivered an inspiring message but came prepared with her A+ fashion game and wowed everyone wearing a gorgeous patchwork Ferragamo Skirt and ribbed tube top along with suede forest green pumps by LaSilla.
“Trying our best in many different ways and many different forms, as an actress I have to do my part to tell different stories especially from my viewpoint as a black woman and I think that’s so special and this is what each of us has the power to do in our creative field. It can’t always be a dream, it has to be a reality and sometimes it has to start that way, but being here amongst people who are making literal dreams a reality and people I look up to and people I can watch every single day turn what we see in our heads to real things is incredible and a little bit of a dream. When you live in this world of being able to be surrounded by people with visions and ideas and also that want to support you and help you, I think it’s incredible and will only allow us to continue to do beautiful things.” – Zendaya
- See A Thousand and One Before it Hits Theaters
- Shazam! Fury of the Gods Movie Review: A Spoiler-Free Look at DC's Latest Film
- See Shazam Fury of the Gods before it Hits Theaters
- Get Ready for the 2023 Sundance Film Festival: Discover the Exciting Lineup and Where to Buy Tickets!
- Free Passes for Philadelphia She Said Movie Screening
- Remembering the Lion King World Premiere event and Movie Giveaway
- Mean Girls Broadway
- Jillian Bell and LIZZO Remind You to Choose Yourself
- Brittany Runs a Marathon is a Movie to Inspire You
- Calypso Springs- Six Flags Great Adventure
- Just 3 Wishes- An Aladdin Movie Review
- Broadway Philadelphia 2019/20 Season Announcement