For as long as I can remember, I was never caught without candy or something sweet in hand. In 1995, I was officially given the name “Sweet Tooth” and I recently revealed to friends that I try to stay away from the sweet devil and they were in complete shock. Many flat out did not believe me:) I will admit that every now and then I will have something small but nowhere close to what I use to consume on a daily basis. The question now is “You Don't Eat What?'
Have you realized that sugar contains no nutrients and your body stores it as fat. I think I have enough fat on my body as it is. I am saying goodbye to unnecessary calories as I strive to get back to my pre-mommy weight.
Are you ready to say goodbye?
- Twelve Wellness Trends to Watch in 2023
- 10 Ways to Support a Loved One with Breast Cancer
- How to Spot Breast Cancer Early: The Self-Exam
- Facts everyone should know about Breast Cancer
- Injecting Hope for Type 2 Diabetes Around the Thanksgiving Table
- Practice Self-Care while Traveling
- Perdue Delivers on Farm to Table and Sustainability
- Four Simple Steps to a Healthier You with Honey Nut Cheerios
- Your Childhood Does Not Have to Define You
- Eight Health and Wellness Trends for 2019
- Preparing to Cut Again- Breast Cancer Surgery
- Twas the Night Before Breast Cancer Surgery