I attended the grand opening of the newly renovated White Horse Tavern in Frazier PA. I was pleasantly surprised not only by the ambiance but the food. I have been there several times for meetings and always felt like I was in an old country club. The new place has state of the art technology that makes using it for meetings a cinch. I was excited to see that the tables now integrate modern technology in a boardroom style which allow you to use it as a command center.
Built in 1715, the White Horse Tavern, was one of the first licensed public houses in America. The historical perspective of the place is fascinating and the variety of the menu makes it a great place to dine. With each bite, you could taste the freshness of the entrees. It is definitely a plus that they use local farmers whenever possible. I highly suggest the duck rolls, the short ribs. and a cosmo:)
The The White Horse Tavern is also great for a girls night out. I invited a few friends to join me at the opening. It definitely will not be our last appearance. We are already making plans to attend either the daily happy hour or live piano nights.
If you are looking for a place to host an event or meeting, have dinner or just hang out with friends, I recommend them. Reservations can be booked online and it is easily accessible by all major highways.
- 100 Students Selected for Disney Dreamers Academy 2023
- See A Thousand and One Before it Hits Theaters
- Shazam! Fury of the Gods Movie Review: A Spoiler-Free Look at DC's Latest Film
- The Roots Picnic Returns to Philadelphia This Summer with an All-Star Lineup
- Macy's Annual Holiday Celebration: A Magical Event for the Whole Family
- Justice for Emett Till: A Call to Action and Free Passes to King of Prussia Screening
- Time Review: A Garret Bradley Documentary
- Mean Girls Broadway
- Calypso Springs- Six Flags Great Adventure
- Six Things that Make You Go Ahh in the Lion King Movie
- Protect the Pride- The Lion King
- The Royal Treatment of the Cinderella DVD plus a Mommy Makeover