We are all beautiful just as we are but I am sure that most of you would agree that nothing beats that fresh feeling you get when you leave the salon…
A good beauty salon is something to cherish. It is more than just a place to have our hair and nails done, but is also a center for community news confessions, and sharing of “reality”. To be frank, it is difficult being a Mom. What adds to that complexity is not only dealing with your children, but dealing with your children's ‘other' family, education and a host of other THINGS. As a Mom, sometimes things are just happening in life and you just need someone to talk to.
So I wanted to have somewhere that we could openly talk about how we handle these things in our lives. At least once per month, we will summaries some of those frustrating, heated and exhaling discussion for all the neighborhood to help as many moms as possible.
For the stories we have changed the spouses name to “Mona” and “Mike”.
If you ever feel uncomfortable with posting comments, feel free to use aliases or post anonymously when needed.So let's get started…..
- Foodies Unite! Crave Montco is Back and it all looks delicious
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Earth Day and Help Preserve Our Planet
- Disney Dreamers Academy Day Two: Discover the Possibilities
- 20 WAYS TO CELEBRATE VALENTINE’S DAY WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK
- Turning Valentine's Day into Galentine's Day
- Disney Dreamers Academy Returns in Person for 2022 and Celebrates 15 years!
- Tabitha Brown + Essence Magazine
- Ten+ Must Have Items for Your Winter Capsule Wardrobe
- Birthday Ideas during Covid-19 Pandemic
- Planning a Teen Party with Razor Scooter Obstacle Course and Giveaway
- Celebrate the Black Man- Happy Father's Day
- Sofia Vergara and the Ninja Coffee Bar