THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, MEANING AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU, I WILL EARN A COMMISSION IF YOU CLICK THROUGH AND MAKE A PURCHASE
Perdue is no stranger to many households especially the ones that consume meat especially chicken but what most don't know is that Perdue Farms is so much more. Over the last 10 years, Perdue Farms has transitioned from conventional chicken & turkey production to becoming the #1 supplier in the U.S. for Organic Chicken as well as a leader in premium Beef, Pork, Lamb, Pasture Raised, Grass-fed, Heritage Breed, Antibiotic Free (No Antibiotics Ever), Non-GMO, Ever, Certified Humane, GAP & more. This makes me very happy as an eco-friendly family.
What is Farm to Table?
You've probably seen mention of “farm to table” in lots of advertising either in your local market and/or restaurants. This concept is not new but has gained lots of attention as people seek healthier food options. In most cases “Farm to table” pretty much means that distributors work with farmers to supply food that is raised with care and free of antibiotics. Perdue Farms has expanded on this concept with their new delivery service- Farm to Home.
Why is Farm to Table Important?
Farm to table is important because it fuels the economy. Local farmers don't feel the need to resort to short cuts but can continue to work ethically while employing higher than normal standards. These farms take extra pride in the environmental, economic, social and nutritional health value of their farms. Perdue Farms is passionate about farming, land preservation and healthy and nutritious food which is why as a consumer, you can feel great about buying these products.
Perdue Farms Partnership
I am delighted to partner with Perdue Farms and share that you can now have these fresh products delivered directly to your door. If you are a busy family, then going to your local market can often be a daunting task. I am always looking for ways to skip the visit and truth be told, I am not really that great at selecting meat. Perdue Farms hand selects and packages premium cuts of meat.
Perdue delivered my family the “Family Bundle (Medium),” which includes a variety of options for my picky family. I loved that everyone spied something that they were excited about. This bundle is priced at $64.99 on the site which is a 17% bundle discount vs. purchasing all products individually. Customers will receive free shipping on orders over $119.
We are a bacon loving family, truthfully it is the only reason that I eat meat. This bacon was easy to cook in the oven and complimented various recipes.
Dino nuggets aren't just for little kids. Shaped nuggets are fun for everyone and one of the easiest meals that you can provide your family. My athletes love these as an after (or before)-practice snack.
This was instantly added to our meal plan. I almost wish it was already cooked so I could drive in. What sides should I pair it with?
I am a huge fan of individually wrapped chicken as it makes meal planning so much easier. These will work perfectly in my chicken stir fry.
Pork sausage is not just for breakfast. Try adding it to your favorite ground meat dishes for added flavor.
Protect Mother Earth
Perdue Farms is committed to being good stewards of the earth and have taken extra steps in using sustainable methods in their process.
- For every bundle shipped, they will donate to the Arbor Day Foundation, which is working to replant damaged areas of our nation’s forests. This donation will help reduce the carbon footprint required to ship our products to you.
- Shipping boxes designed with sustainability in mind. Every box is made out of 100 percent recyclable cardboard and insulated with Green Cell Foam®. Green Cell Foam® is eco-friendly packaging and is biodegradable, compostable, and made from high-grade non-GMO cornstarch that is dissolvable in water.
- Receive a reusable and recyclable grocery bag with every purchase. Reach for our bag next time you go to the store to avoid using paper or plastic.
- A pollinator seed packet is also included in every box. We wouldn’t be able to produce the food we do without bees and butterflies, which help to make one out of every three bites of food we eat. Plant the seeds to create a robust pollinator habitat near your home!Learn more about the progress we've made in the areas of food, environment, animal care, people, community and our partners at perduefarms.com/responsibility.
Head over to Perdue Farms and start your order today. Order the bundles and get 10% Off + free Perdue Harvestland Diced Chicken Breasts on first order (use coupon code, WELCOME10)
Disclosure: This is a compensated post on behalf of Perdue Farms. All opinions are always 100% honest and our own.
- Twelve Wellness Trends to Watch in 2023
- 10 Ways to Support a Loved One with Breast Cancer
- How to Spot Breast Cancer Early: The ABCDE Method
- How to Spot Breast Cancer Early: The Self-Exam
- Facts everyone should know about Breast Cancer
- Injecting Hope for Type 2 Diabetes Around the Thanksgiving Table
- Practice Self-Care while Traveling
- Four Simple Steps to a Healthier You with Honey Nut Cheerios
- Eight Health and Wellness Trends for 2019
- Ten Answers to Your Melanoma Questions with Dr. Trevan D. Fischer
- Preparing to Cut Again- Breast Cancer Surgery
- Twas the Night Before Breast Cancer Surgery
My son would love those dino nuggets!
Comments are closed.