FELD ENTERTAINMENT UNVEILS NEW DATES AND INTERNATIONAL EXPANSION FOR SECOND YEAR OF ARENA SPECTACULAR MARVEL UNIVERSE LIVE!
After Visiting 40 Cities and Entertaining More Than One Million Fans, the Show’s Second Leg Promises to Continue its Action-Packed Momentum
Ellenton, FL – July 30, 2015 – As Marvel Universe LIVE! celebrates its milestone one-year anniversary, Feld Entertainment, Inc., the world’s leading producer of live touring family entertainment, today revealed new details about the expansion for the most ambitious show in the company’s history. Over the next year, the tour will visit more than 35 cities in North America including Chicago, Cleveland, Baltimore, St. Louis and Denver, as well as Canadian stops in Toronto and Montreal. Tickets are on sale now for year two of the tour.
Starting in 2016, international audiences will be able to channel their inner Super Hero when the European leg of the tour flies into major cities including Madrid, Stockholm, Oslo, Milan and London.
Since its debut last July, more than 1.2 million fans have been captivated by an authentic and original story that brings more than 25 Marvel characters together on one epic quest. In its first year, the tour has traveled nearly 15,000 miles to over 40 cities.
Framed around the battle over the Cosmic Cube, one of the most feared and coveted treasures in the Marvel Universe, Iron Man, Thor, Spider-Man and more of Marvel’s biggest Super Heroes assemble in one place to defeat Thor’s villainous brother Loki who has devised a scheme to clone its powers, inciting a threat that could not only decimate Earth but also obliterate the Universe.
Marvel Universe LIVE! introduced new innovations in set design, aerial stunts, pyrotechnics and state-of-the-art show elements that bring movie style special effects to the live entertainment arena. Audiences see the aweinspiring world of Marvel Super Heroes come to life before their eyes with a dynamic cast comprised of some of the industry’s most talented stunt performers. Utilizing their talents and aided by a unique combination of neverbefore-seen arena mechanics, Marvel’s mightiest come to life with profound results. These true-to-comic creations are supported by innovative lighting design and transformative 3D projection that take the audience on a journey around the globe with these timeless characters. To support this massive undertaking, Marvel Universe LIVE! not only utilizes the entire arena floor, but also performs within a multilevel aerial space creating a unique perspective that puts audiences right in the middle of the action in ways they could only dream about prior.
“Launching Marvel Universe LIVE! marked a significant achievement in Feld Entertainment history,” said Juliette Feld, Feld Entertainment Executive Vice President and Marvel Universe LIVE! Producer. “This show gave us the opportunity to transport fans into the Marvel universe and we are very excited to continue to bring this show to more fans as we swing into 2016.”
For a complete list of tour dates, visit the Marvel Universe Live! website (http://www.marveluniverselive.com) and stay current on the latest developments through social media including:
- Facebook (www.Facebook.com/MarvelOnTour)
- Twitter (@MarvelOnTour/@JulietteFeld (show's producer twitter feed)
- YouTube (www.YouTube.com/MarvelOnTour)
- Instagram (@MarvelOnTour)
- Google+ (http://gplus.to/MarvelOnTour)
- 100 Students Selected for Disney Dreamers Academy 2023
- See A Thousand and One Before it Hits Theaters
- Shazam! Fury of the Gods Movie Review: A Spoiler-Free Look at DC's Latest Film
- Getaway at the Greenhouse Welcomes Everyone to Fairmount Park
- Le Dîner en Blanc Painted Atlantic City White and Philly is Next!
- Fire Safety Tips Every Family Needs and FREE Tickets to see “Playing with Fire”
- Remembering the Lion King World Premiere event and Movie Giveaway
- Mean Girls Broadway
- Brittany Runs a Marathon is a Movie to Inspire You
- Protect the Pride- The Lion King
- A Chat with the Village Star Jerod Haynes
- America's Birthday with Kidz Bop Kids