Have you ever thought about learning Salsa, Swing, Merengue or Bachata but was too embarassed because you have two left feet? The dance lesson starter kit from Dance Crazy is the answer. The DVD is designed for beginners but you'll be dancing like a pro in no time. The set includes four DVDs with over 8 hours of instruction. Each DVD is led by a well versed instructor which made following along easy. My favorite is the Merengue.
I will admit that I was a little nervous about learning the Merengue so I let the lesson play first. The step by step instructions made me feel extremely confident so I started and after a few hiccups I was moving. Dancing is great exercise, so I encouraged the entire family to join in. After lots of laughing we were all moving and sweating in no time.
This is also great for a girl's night in. Just add wine and cheese to create an instant party. I already know what I'm bringing to my next event.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I was giving the a copy for review. All the opinions belong to the neighborhood.
- Celebrate Global Running Day and Black Music Month with a special runDisney Playlist
- What Covid taught us about Infectious Disease Awareness Training- Scholarships Available
- 12 Amazing Physical Self-Care Ideas
- How to Take Care of Your Mental Health as a Mom
- How to Kickstart Your Daily Self Care Routine?
- No Peloton, No Problem: 7 Budget-Friendly Workout Tools You’ll Want To Use Everyday
- Hey Brown Girl, Don’t Let Eczema Stop You
- A Clear Message From Concussion
- Fit for the Week #FitNFab
- #FitNFab- Getting Started
- Meet My New Guy
- I'm RadioActive