The Food and Drug Administration approved AquAdvantage salmon, a genetically engineered fish developed by AquaBounty Technologies to grow faster. Today, the FDA announced that it met the criteria for approval for safety and effectiveness. It will still be years before it hits markets, as the company needs to build farms to produce and raise the salmon.
Will you eat it?
- Celebrate Global Running Day and Black Music Month with a special runDisney Playlist
- What Covid taught us about Infectious Disease Awareness Training- Scholarships Available
- 12 Amazing Physical Self-Care Ideas
- How to Take Care of Your Mental Health as a Mom
- How to Kickstart Your Daily Self Care Routine?
- No Peloton, No Problem: 7 Budget-Friendly Workout Tools You’ll Want To Use Everyday
- Hey Brown Girl, Don’t Let Eczema Stop You
- A Clear Message From Concussion
- Fit for the Week #FitNFab
- #FitNFab- Getting Started
- Meet My New Guy
- I'm RadioActive