This post contains affiliate links meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and purchase.
We have to take better care of the earth if we want it to continue to take care of us. Here are five easy steps to do your part every day.
- Reduce Waste: Pick up trash around you and recycle
- Make Your Home Energy Efficient: Conduct an energy audit to see where you are wasting energy. Start with changing the air filters as needed and a programmable thermostat.
- Shop “New” to You: New is good but vintage is better. Donate unused clothes and check out services like Rent the Runway to avoid the constant need to shop.
- Drive Smarter: Speed limits matter. Give your brakes a break and reduce your fuel economy. Check out energy efficient cars before you make your next purchase.
- Use Water Wisely: Turn off the water when you brush and fix any leaky faucets