Are you a fan of the Honda CR-V? Well, get ready to love it even more. The 2023 Honda CR-V Hybrid is finally here and it's better than ever. With a sleek new design and all the features you love, this car is sure to impress. But what really sets it apart is the hybrid engine. That's right, the CR-V is now available as a hybrid! If you're looking for a car that's efficient, stylish, and packed with features, the 2023 Honda CR-V Hybrid is the perfect choice.
Why buy a Hybrid?
We all want to do our part in protecting the environment. We strive to live more sustainably and reduce our energy consumption, but it can be difficult to know where to start. One of the best ways to make a positive impact on the environment is to switch from using a traditional car, truck, or SUV to a hybrid vehicle. Hybrid SUVs offer tremendous benefits over their gasoline-only counterparts and are becoming increasingly popular amongst eco-conscious drivers.
A hybrid SUV is powered by two sources – an electric motor and an internal combustion engine (ICE). Unlike traditional SUVs which are solely powered by gas, hybrid SUVs offer improved fuel economy due in large part to their electric motors which draw power from battery packs. This means that when you’re cruising along at low speeds or idling in traffic, your hybrid SUV will rely primarily on its electric motor for propulsion – resulting in significant fuel savings over time.
In addition to offering improved fuel economy over traditional SUVs, hybrid SUVs also provide powerful acceleration and torque capabilities that can rival those of many traditional cars or trucks. This makes them perfect for drivers who may require additional power at times such as when merging onto highways or tackling steep hills; all while still delivering outstanding fuel efficiency.
Also worth considering is the fact that many hybrid SUVs come with additional features designed specifically with eco-conscious drivers in mind such as regenerative braking systems which convert kinetic energy into electrical energy whenever you apply the brakes; thus allowing your vehicle’s battery pack to generate even more electricity and further improving your vehicle’s overall efficiency on the road.
Another great feature of owning a hybrid SUV is that you’ll never have to worry about running out of power on long trips – something only possible thanks to their gas-powered engines which kick into gear when needed most. And if you ever do find yourself stranded out of range from an electrical outlet or charging station then you can rest easy knowing that help is just a few gallons away!
Why the Honda CR-V?
If you're in the market for a new ride, the all-new Honda CR-V Hybrid is definitely worth checking out. It's full of exciting features and improvements that make it better than ever before. For instance, its hybrid system provides optimal fuel efficiency and lower emissions without compromising power or performance. Plus, its interior has been totally redesigned with an intuitive touchscreen interface for easy access to your favorite features. The Honda CR-V Hybrid also comes with more advanced safety features like collision intervention systems and lane keep assist technology to give you added peace of mind behind the wheel. With all these great updates, it’s no wonder that this one's so popular!
The all-new CR-V Hybrid is quite a powerhouse. It boasts an electric motor combined with a 2.0L inline 4 cylinder engine, giving it an impressive push of torque and power. Couple that with its continuously variable automatic transmission, the CR-V Hybrid will be able to zoom past on the highways with ease while offering you superior fuel economy. Not only that, the design and styling has been updated as well – allowing you to take to the roads in style. Plus, if you want to step things up a notch, there's even a sport mode! With these features and more, this car is sure to turn heads wherever you go.
Hybrid vehicles offer a great way for the environment-conscious driver to enjoy increased fuel efficiency and reduced emissions compared to their gasoline engine counterparts. Plug-in hybrid vehicles go even further, with features such as low speed follow and regenerative braking helping them to achieve excellent fuel economy and ultra-low emissions. With plug-in hybrids, there no longer needs to be a compromise between fuel efficiency and power in car ownership – the hybrid system has you covered!
The Honda CR-V Hybrid is a great option for highway safety, thanks to its updated and improved safety features. It has been highly rated by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, with “Good” scores in all crash tests. Other great features for highway safety include Automatic Emergency Braking, Forward Collision Warning and its Lane Keeping Assist System among others. These features go beyond what's typically offered in cars in this price range, lending even more to the vehicle's reputation for highway safety. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has also provided an incredibly high rating to the Honda CR-V Hybrid – 5 out of 5 stars – making it one of the safest cars on the road today.
The Honda CR-V Hybrid is one of the most dependable and fuel-efficient SUVs currently on the market. With four trim levels there is something suitable for all types of drivers, from those who appreciate enhanced convenience features like adaptive cruise control to those searching for a bit of luxury in their ride. The front seats boast great support and are adjustable, while the roomy rear seats offer plenty of space for passengers. Seat five people comfortably—two in front and three in back. For added convenience, both seats now recline with ease so passengers can get comfortable on long rides while also making way for more trunk space when needed – perfect for fitting luggage or all those shopping bags! Those considering a hybrid model will love the extra power and excellent fuel economy that this SUV has to offer. It also includes standard technology such as Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and voice recognition to help you keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road. No matter what you're looking for in an SUV, it's unlikely you'll find a ride better than this one!
How does the 2023 Honda CR-V Hybrid drive?
Honda released us to drive beautiful in Santa Barbara and get a first drive impression. Leaving from the Kimpton Canary Hotel, we quickly merged on to the highway and the SUV adjusted to the California traffic congestion with ease. It anticipated every stop and turn but the real fun began once I reached the countryside. This is definitely the most advanced and capable Honda CR-V Hybrid yet. The regenerative braking system easily allows one pedal driving. Fuel economy is a good 40 miles per gallon, city, 34 highway and 37 combined with all-wheel-drive. It's an impressive model that has overtaken its predecessors in almost every respect, from drivability to usability – making it a surefire success for those who aren't quite ready to make the switch to plug-in vehicles. In my opinion, this is now easily one of best compact SUV hybrids on the market today!
Technology that Matters!
The all-new 2021 Honda CR-V Hybrid features cutting edge cabin tech that's designed to make your driving experience as convenient, connected and efficient as possible. The redesigned interior boasts a stunningly updated 7 or 9 inch touch display depending on the model variant, with improved navigation software for better battery charging optimization. Android Auto & Apple CarPlay are standard along with two USB ports plus wireless phone charging capability which is twice as powerful than before!
The 2023 Honda CR-V has been updated with its comprehensive driver aid suite, now featuring the standard and improved “Honda Sensing.” The innovative system includes an advanced forward radar and camera sensors for enhanced collision mitigation braking, as well as decentralized blind spot monitoring. Further additions such as adaptive cruise control with stop-and-go technology make this model even more convenient when you're on the road — while low speed automatic emergency breaking added in the Sport Touring trim level ofter extra parking lot safety. Overall, these features offer a layer of protection that makes your driving experience simpler than ever before!
2023 Honda CR-V Hybrid Price
The 2023 Honda CR-V Hybrid is ready to hit the road this month! This hybrid packs a punch with its powerful performance, impressive fuel efficiency and an exciting driving experience. Starting at $33,695 including destination charges – or if you prefer All Wheel Drive add another $1,500 – your options are sure to meet whatever budget restrictions you may have. Fully loaded? With standard AWD and 19″ wheels available for only $4,840 more than the EX model — it's certainly worth considering when looking for a new car.
Just the Facts!
- All-new rugged and sophisticated design
- Sleek roofline and long hood create a sportier, upscale profile
- Repositioned A-pillars and door-mounted mirrors improve visibility
- 2.7 inches longer, 0.4 inches wider
- Distinctive, powerful grille designs and standard LED headlights
- 19-inch wheels for Sport Touring, 18-inch wheels for Sport, EX-L, and EX
- Even bolder styling for more-powerful Sport and Sport Touring hybrid models
- Sporty, modern and spacious cabin is a fresh take on the new Honda design direction
- Increased passenger space and rear seat legroom
- Exceptional outward visibility
- Simplified dashboard surfaces reduce distractions and reflections
- High-quality switchgear throughout the cabin for a class-above experience
- Front Body Stabilizing seats reduce fatigue
- More cargo space with additional underfloor storage on EX and EX-L models
- Standard digital instrumentation
- Standard 7-inch color touchscreen with Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™ compatibility
- Available HD 9-inch color touchscreen with wireless Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™ compatibility (EX-L, Sport Touring)
- Qi-compatible wireless charging (EX-L, Sport Touring)
- 12-speaker Bose premium audio system (Sport Touring)
- Expanded HondaLink™ services include geotracking, stolen vehicle recovery
- All New 4th-generation two-motor hybrid system increases performance in Sport and Sport Touring models, adds towing capacity for first time
- Newly refined 1.5-liter turbo engine
- CVT updated for quicker response and more refined driving experience
- Real Time All-Wheel Drive with Intelligent Control™ updated for higher torque capacity, quicker engagement
- New Snow Mode for enhanced handling in slick driving conditions
- CR-V-first Hill Descent Control
- Updated Honda Architecture for precise, sporty handling and comfortable ride
- 1.6-inch longer wheelbase
- 0.4-inch wider front and rear tracks
- 15 percent stiffer body construction for improved driving dynamics
- Front suspension mounted on new, lightweight rigid subframe
- Stiffer mount points for rear multilink suspension and subframe
- Improved steering feel and braking performance
Safety and Driver Assistive Features:
- Standard Honda Sensing® system with new front sensor camera and radar
- Traffic Jam Assist (TJA) added to Honda Sensing
- Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR) added to Honda Sensing
- Low Speed Braking Control added to Honda Sensing
- Updated Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) and Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- New blind spot information system (BSI)
- Next-generation Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) body structure optimized for oblique collisions
- Next-gen driver and passenger airbags designed to cradle the head and help control rotation
- New standard front knee airbags
- New standard rear seat side impact airbags
Pricing and EPA Ratings:
|2023 Honda CR-V Pricing and EPA Ratings
|MSRP2Including $1,245 Destination Charge
|EPA Mileage Rating3City/Hwy/Combined
|28 / 34 / 30
|27 / 32 / 29
|43 / 36 / 40
|40 / 34 / 37
|28 / 34 / 30
|27 / 32 / 29
|Sport Touring (AWD)
|40 / 34 / 37
2 MSRP plus $1,245 destination charge, excluding tax, license, registration and options. Dealer prices may vary.
3 Based on 2023 EPA mileage ratings; Use for comparison purposes only; Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack condition, and other factors.