We were invited to attend Media Day to experience the opening of Calypso Springs. It was the perfect way to spend a hot summer day.
Located within Hurricane Harbor it is the largest new attraction to the waterpark since it opened. This massive 100,000-gallon beach style entry pool features a fountains that spontaneously erupts and has all the kids laughing with joy.
The open-air deck is stocked with hundreds of chairs for sunbathing and giant umbrellas to take a respite from the sun or rent a Bimini shade cover.
Don't forget to take advantage of the Calypso Grill and dining pavilion, because with all that fun you will work up an appetite.
- Free Movie Passes! See “AIR” before it Hits Theaters
- 100 Students Selected for Disney Dreamers Academy 2023
- See A Thousand and One Before it Hits Theaters
- Annie the Musical has Everyone on Their Feet: It's a Must See
- Dear Evan Hansen Comes to Philly
- Free Virtual Screening Passes for Come Away
- Spies in Disguise DVD Release and Screening
- Is Issa Rae's New Movie The Photograph, Love Jones for Millennials?
- Black and Blue Film Review
- Mixed-ish- Is it DVR Worthy?
- Rhythm + Flow
- What Men Want Review
Comments are closed.