I never imagine that I would pay a visit to the incontinence aisle before I was at least 80 put it seems that my body had other plans. In fact it seems that there are more people with bladder leakage in their 20's than their 80's, so why should I be any different. After breast cancer surgery, I quickly found that my pelvic floor had weakened. Whenever I felt the urge to go, there was no way I could hold it as I have done so many times. I initially thought my bladder was just overactive as I really could not hold my water but the doctor confirmed that much like after having a baby, I needed to exercise those muscles, so I started performing Kegel exercises. It seems to be working but I knew I needed extra protection. My thought about incontinence underwear was not favorable but the idea of leaking was even worse.
Depend provides a variety of discreet products that help people regain their freedom and get their lives back. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that the Depend Silhouette Active Fit briefs are no different than wearing underwear. I didn't want to feel like I was wearing granny panties or a diaper so I knew I needed to try it. They are a new moderate-absorbency brief that feature a thin design for complete comfort with the trusted protection of the Depend brand and a lower rise for an underwear-like look, fit and feel. As a category first, the product is available in black and beige colors. For me, they are perfect for the gym as they don't show through my favorite shorts. I hate panty lines:)
Depend realizes that there is a social stigma associated with bladder leakage and has started movement to not only dispel this myth will make a donation to advance the research and education of bladder leakage. This program in its second year is
encouraging people to show their support for women with bladder leakage. For every photo and video shared using #Underwareness and featuring Depend products, the Depend brand will donate $1, up to $3 million, through 2016 to fund charities that advance the research and education of bladder leakage.
You can visit www.Underwareness.com to support the cause and request free samples of Depend Silhouette Active Fit.
- Philadelphia Zoo Summer Ale Fest on Sale Now
- In Full Bloom: The 2022 Philadelphia Flower Show
- School Girls; or the African Mean Girls Play extended at the Arden Theatre
- Spoiler-Free Review of the New Bad Guys Movie: Did It Deliver on Its Hype?
- The Top 5 Reasons to Visit the Disney World Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival
- New York for the Holidays; What to See, Eat and Where to Sleep
- Six Flags Great Adventure Fright Fest is Back!
- Gabby’s Dollhouse: An Immersive Childhood Series for Young Kids + Giveaway
- Zola- First Reactions
- Tom And Jerry Giveaway
- “Promising Young Woman” A Movie Review
- Broadway Philadelphia is Ready for the Curtains to Rise Again