THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, MEANING AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU, I WILL EARN A COMMISSION IF YOU CLICK THROUGH AND MAKE A PURCHASE.
The Nordstrom Half-Yearly sale is a reminder to me that summer is almost in our grasp and that we should stock up on some must haves. And at a price that can't be beat.
These are some of my favorite shirts to keep in rotation. They are easy to style and your teen daughter will also want to own a few. Thank me later for making you the cool mom.
Denim shorts are a must have for me. I definitely grabbed an extra pair and I love the fit of these. Not too tight yet they show the natural curves in your body.
I honestly don't think they will ever go out of style. Exposed shoulders accent every outfit and bring a certain flair.
I have been eyeing this dress for a few weeks and was glad to had it to my capsule closet. It looks amazing on and is perfect for a day or night activity.
Let me add comfortable. The summer is all about lazy days and no one wants to deal with feet that hurt.
Mules work perfect in any type of closet. You can dress them up or down but I always feel like they should be a bold color and/or metallic.
Nordstrom has lots of accessories under $50 but this is when I look for the brands that are normally twice that. Kendra Scott is a popular item because the stones are absolutely beautiful.
This sale is so extensive with something for everybody and saving up to 50% is an even greater incentive.
- Simple Strategies to Make 2023 Your Best Year Yet!
- Start Your Holiday Shopping Now & Win $100
- Pretty In Pink- Finding Joy in the Midst of Breast Cancer
- Disney Dreamers Academy has Gone Virtual
- The Philly Soul Food Tour with Toyota
- Dreams Do Come True- Disney Dreamers Academy
- Shine Together at QVC Beauty Bash
- Your Guide to the Best Walking Shoes for a Visit to Washington DC
- Head to McDonald's for Treat. Trick. Win!
- Top 5 Celebrities Who Look Great Over Age 45
- Come Out and Meet Laura Geller
- $150 Nike Giftcard