Happy Earth Day! Today is a day to celebrate our planet and all that it provides for us. It's also a time to reflect on the ways we can help preserve our planet for future generations. There are many things we can do each day to make a difference, and Earth Day is a perfect time to start! In this blog post, we will discuss five ways you can help preserve our planet and celebrate Earth Day.
Reduce your carbon footprint. One way to help preserve our planet is to reduce your carbon footprint. There are many ways to do this, such as carpooling, biking, or taking public transportation instead of driving. You can also make sure to recycle and compost as much as possible.
Support eco-friendly businesses. Another way you can help preserve our planet is by supporting eco-friendly businesses. This includes businesses that use sustainable practices, such as using recycled materials or renewable energy sources. When you support eco-friendly businesses, you are helping to create a market demand for more sustainable products and services.
Green Philosophy succulent pillows are a great plant gift alternative that won't die! No watering or maintenance needed, and their 3D succulent pillows stay in plump shape. Display your love of plants on your bed, chair, sofa, shelves, or any place that needs a pop of plant! This minimal and unique rosette shape adds texture and abundance into any home.
Now to everyone’s favorite plants… fruit! Tamalitoz by Sugarox are a fiery, fierce candy inspired by the sweet taste of Mexico! It’s a fruity ribbon-style candy, filled with a mild chili lime seasoning. The fruits grown in Mexico and sold at fruit carts were the inspiration behind each of their flavors. All their candy is naturally flavored and colored. Nothing artificial here. Try all 10 sweet and tangy flavors!
Educate yourself and others about sustainability. One of the best ways to help preserve our planet is by educating yourself and others about sustainability. This includes learning about eco-friendly practices, such as reducing your carbon footprint or supporting eco-friendly businesses. You can also share this information with others to help spread the word about how we can all help preserve our planet.
Make sustainable choices in your everyday life. Another way you can help preserve our planet is by making sustainable choices in your everyday life. This includes choosing eco-friendly products, such as recycled materials or renewable energy sources. You can also make sure to recycle and compost as much as possible.
With the increase in plant-based products, sales have skyrocketed to $7.4 billion by 2021—a record number that is expanding beyond veggie burgers and tofu! This week also coincides with Earth Week which gives people an opportunity show their support for our planet while doing something they love: eating!
Animal Outlook, one of the most renowned animal advocacy groups in the world, is launching its annual VegWeek campaign from April 18-24, 2022, which encourages and empowers people to pledge to choose only plant-based foods for at least seven days.
WHY TAKE THE PLEDGE?
- A plant-based diet is better for your health
- Animal-based agriculture is taking a toll on the planet. We need to greatly reduce our reliance on unsustainable animal agriculture
- It is well documented that the conditions farm animals face are inhumane and cruel
Support organizations that are working to preserve our planet. One final way you can help preserve our planet is by supporting organizations that are working to do just that! There are many organizations, both local and global, that are working to preserve our planet in various ways. You can support these organizations by donating your time or money, or by spreading the word about their work.
These are just a few of the many ways you can help preserve our planet. Do you have any other ideas? Share them with us in the comments below! And don't forget to celebrate Earth Day today! 🙂
- Foodies Unite! Crave Montco is Back and it all looks delicious
- Disney Dreamers Academy Day Three: The Jumpstart
- Disney Dreamers Academy Day Two: Discover the Possibilities
- Kelly Rowland Serves as Ambassador for Disney Dreamers Academy
- 20 WAYS TO CELEBRATE VALENTINE’S DAY WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK
- Disney Dreamers Academy Returns in Person for 2022 and Celebrates 15 years!
- How to Practice Mindfulness as a Mom
- Philadelphia based Franklin Institute Breaks World Record
- Birthday Ideas during Covid-19 Pandemic
- Planning a Teen Party with Razor Scooter Obstacle Course and Giveaway
- Celebrate the Black Man- Happy Father's Day
- Juneteenth: Everything you Need to Know and How to Celebrate