- 2 pounds boneless chicken breast or tenders
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1:1/2 teaspoon season salt
- 1:1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1:1/2 teaspsoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon tumeric
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 green pepper slice julienne style
- 1 red pepper sliced julienne style
- 1 orange pepper sliced julienne style
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
- warm tortillas (small)
- In a large resealable container, combine seasonings with 2 tablespoons coconut oil. Seal and then toss to coat. I prep this early AM and allow it to marinate in the refrigerator until dinner time. Roughly 5-6 hours but less is fine.
- In a large skillet/ grill pan, saute the peppers in remaining oil. Remove when desired consistency is reached and keep warm. I like a mild crunch.
- Add chicken and marinade to the same pan and cook until no pink remains. Return peppers to pan and heat on low.
- Serve on warm tortilla with cheese, guacamole, salsa and sour cream.
Monday: Chicken Fajitas
Tuesday: Boneless Pork Chops, mac & cheese and veggies
Wednesday: Bonus day to celebrate my daughter’s 5th grade graduation
Thursday: Salmon, rice and veggies
What’s on your meal plan?