With spring around the corner and so many of us have broken resolutions of getting fit, I decided to start a challenge. I realize I do much better with a tangible goal and figured you might also. I promise this challenge will be easy and the weekly prizes will be fun.
My hope is that the end of this challenge you will not only have lost a few pounds but are feeling better overall and will continue to push yourself. It takes 30 days to create a habit so this challenge will run for 12 weeks.
Monday, March 10, 2014 will be the official start date. Here are a few suggestions is preparation.
- Weigh yourself and record the number. You not be required to share unless you want.
- Take a picture of yourself wearing a bathing suit – front and back. This will serve as your before pic. Of course you do not have to share unless you want:)
- Have a full body composition test done if possible. Many gyms have analyzers that can tell you your percentage body fat and BMI.
- Appoint an accountability partner or two.
- Think about a previous time when you attempted to be more conscious of your fitness and health, why didn’t it work? What was missing? What can help you succeed this time?
I am looking forward to sharing in this journey with you.